Shuu//Pervert//

You walked around the halls to find a classroom that isn't full of talking students. As you walked passed all the students in the halls, your stomach was just screaming ''Give me food!''. You couldn't cook food like the other girls in your school who makes those beautiful bentos. So you just made a simple sandwich at home. 

You stopped at the front of the door to the music room. 

'I don't hear anyone in there'

You shrugged and opened the door and then closed it. You were making you way to the desk. But you instead tripped and fell, but on something soft. You quickly stod up and looked down at what it was you fell on. It was a student who was laying on the floor.

'There are chairs here...Why the floor'

''Uh, sorry'' You said and scratched the back of your neck. The handsome student opened one eye and smirked.

''Black lace. How lewd''

Wait.. What? DAMN THESE SKIRTS!

You backed away a few steps blushed deep red.

''Perv..'' You mutter under your breath.

He must have heard me because he let out a 'tch' and stood up. He started to walk towards you. He grabbed your wrist and took a hold of your waist.

''H-Hey, what the hell..''

I'm not going to let this guy do what he wants to me!

''Oi, don't touch me!'' I said and tried to push him away. He started to get closer to your neck

''Your blood smells nice..'' He said, and you could feel him breathing on your neck.

You were starting to get pretty scared. No normal person would say that. 

''Just l-let me go..''

He looked deeply in your eyes and started to lean in.

''H-hey-...!'' You got cut off by cold lips pressing against your warm ones. After what felt like hours you finally got the strength to push him away. 

You wiped your lips with your sleeve as you look up at the student. He was smirking. He turned his back and was about to walk away, but then stopped.

''You know...'' He said and turned his head

''Huh..?''

''You're late for your class''

Your eyebrow twitched.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sup, yes. First story whoohooo.