Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

"Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep" was all I heard. Echoing throughout my mind. I tried to move my body but excruciating pain shot throw me. Groaning slightly I heard a shuffles around me and then a voice....Masons voice......

"Luna I don't know if you can hear me or not but, what you did back there was amazing. The way you manipulated the snow and fire to beat her was....wow. Trisha is dead by the way all thanks to you. But the damage she did to you is unforgettable. The Doctors say you will never wake up out of this coma because you used so much elemental power. Who knew you had two? But I want you to wake up....please.............Luna, I'm not myself without you...............I can't eat or sleep, or do anything knowing that you are here........With Trisha gone, there is nothing to worry about.....so please come back, everyone is worried for you...."

his voice drifted to nothing as I started getting flashbacks of the fight............

I was now head to head with Trisha, she in her horrifying state and me in my now ruined dress. Dam this women had a thing for hurting my dresses. Her guns pointed straight at me all 100 of them. I took a stance and brought the snow around me. The first bullet seemed to come at me in slow potion. Ice comes up and splits it in half as both haves pass me. Then it was all a blurr, the more she threw insults the more pissed off I got.....

The image blurred again to later in the fight........

*** Trisha stood over me, covered in ice and bullet wounds. Her foot jabbed into my stomach as multiple silver bullets embedded themselves in my side. Wincing in pain, my vision started to blur as I looked back up at her. "Tell your mother dear, Trisha says hi" and with that a searing pain jabbed into my abdomen. I looked down to see a wooden stick sticking into me and sticking out of the back. Blood soaked my dress and something in me click. I gave her one vicious growl before everything started to burn and freeze...I had unlocked my other elemental....Fire***

I woke up with a start and called out to Mason in the dark room. "Mason, Mason, where the hell am I, where are you?" My hands reached around till I felt his familiar arms reach out and pull me too him. 

"ssshhhh, I'm right here. You were in a coma and just woke up. We are in a hospital and it's night. Everything is going to be just fine." he held me tight and I felt tingles every where our skin touched.

My breathing was shaky but was soon becoming normal as Mason rubbed my back. I started to get feeling back in my body. There were some bandages along my whole left side and some scratches/ bruises along the rest of my body. They were quickly healing now that I was awake.

"I heard what you said...could you really not eat without me?" he chuckled and brought me into his lap.

"Yes, see I'm all bones thanks to you," he brought my hand to his stomach and it felt so much thinner. I looked back in shock at him and hugged him tighter.

"well, why don't we get some food so you don't die of starvation," he smiled and lifted me up bridal style.

"Mason I can probably walk," I tried to wiggle out of his arms as he gripped me tighter.

"Nope, I haven't seen you move or heard your angelic voice in over a week. You are staying in my arms until I let you go," i smiled up at him as he carried us down to the cafeteria. As soon as we entered, light flooded my eyes. Turning into Mason's chest, I tried to block the light out.

"Mason, the light."

"All ready on that Princess"  the room turned dark and my eyes readjusted to see a buffet of food.

My stomach grumbled at the sight of it all. Scrambling out of Mason's arms I stumbled my way over to the food. Picking up two plates I filled them both to the top and found a table. Mason was next to me inhaling his two plates of food as well. When all the food was gone we relaxed in our chairs and breathed a sigh of relief. Looking around the darkened cafeteria I felt that this would not be over. Yes Trisha is dead but that still leaves Brittany and the goblin threat...wait where is Rose she would have been here if I was in a coma for a week.

"Mason?"

"yeah,"

"Where is Rose?" he looked at me with such saddened eyes and said the hardest words to hear........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies!!!

So I know you are probably bummed that I didn't add all the juicy details of the battle. But I did that on purpose because don't forget the goblins still pose a threat so guess what details you will get then. Sorry it took so long to get out.