Chapter 8

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 8:

Bonding

As we neared the food court I caught sight of Mason. He was sitting at a table in the far corner.

"Hey Mason, miss us?" I asked as we neared the table.

"I yearned for our every moment together babe," his sarcastic voice amused us.

"So what was the oh so important thing you needed to do?" I questioned.

"Something you will find out later,"

"Awww, but I hate suspension," I pouted and he kissed my lips. We ate and then left back towards Mason's house to pack and rest for tomorrow. There where only two bedrooms at his house though. Rose would sleep in one bed meaning Mason would be in the same bed as me. After packing our luggage we got ready for bed and my nerves increased. If he makes a move on me while I am trying to sleep then me and the floor will become best friends. I decided to wear long pjs so that I would be less attractive. I stuck my head in the room to check if he was in bed yet. Thankfully the room was empty so I got into bed and pulled the covers tight around me. Minutes later I heard Mason come into the room and my body tensed. He walked about to the middle of the room and stopped. It was quite for a couple minutes and I never felt the bed dip under his weight. I sat up and saw Mason lying on the floor with a pillow and blanket. He was not coming to bed but giving me space. I felt guilty for being so tense around him. I knew well enough that Mason would not force me to do anything. He promised to protect me so he would not hurt me. I was so blinded by stupid suspicions that I was pushing away my mate instead of giving him a chance. My wolf whimpered at the sight of him being so close but far away. I got out of bed and moved towards Mason looking to see if he had fallen asleep. His two arms caught me and I squealed. My face was now on his chest and my hands on his abs. He held me tighter and his heat warmed my body.

"How did you know I wanted you?" He whispered into my ear making me shiver.

"Because I wanted you," he chuckled and we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke up cold. Mason had left me alone with just the blanket. Groaning I sat up and found my way to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty," Mason greeted me but his appearance was what I was staring at. He was shirtless, wearing an apron, and was making some pancakes. I just stood there mouth open and watched. Rose woke up and was watching behind me.

" That's sweet, breakfast and a gaping girl," Rose shut my mouth and went to sit at the table. We ate Mason's delicious pancakes and then got ready to leave. I wore a Paramore t-shirt, jeans, a graphic hoodie, and put my hair in a messy braid. Swinging my backpack over my shoulder, I took my language and meet everyone at Mason's car. We drove to the airport and boarded the plane to Poland. As the plane drove down the run way I took one last look at America and braced myself for Poland. During the plane ride, I asked Mason to teach me some polish.

"cześć means hello and nazywam się means my name is," his Polish accent made it harder to concentrate. It was just so sexy when he said it but when I tried it sounded like garble. Mason smiled every time I said a word right.

"Maybe we should stop for now your arousal is hard to ignore. Plus some sleep is best right now," I blushed, he had smelled my arousal. Mason kissed me,

"Dam you hot when you blush,"

"Not as hot as your accent," I countered. Rose snored loudly at that moment and we covered our mouthes to hide our laughs. I leaned my head on Mason's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Sweet dreams Luna," he whispered.

"Sweet dreams Mason," I mumbled back and drifted off into darkness. But my dream became not so sweet...........