Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Uggh! Ive been walking around the forest for hours now and still no familiar scent. Turning the corner I saw the zig zag tree for the seventh time....I'm walking in circles aren't I. Face palm moment! I sat down in font of the weird tree and sighed. Using that much elemental power and being on the emotional roller coaster of Brittany wonderland is tiring. My eye lids became increasingly heavy and soon I was falling asleep......

I woke up in bed at home. I TELEPORTED!!!! Awesome!! Jumping out of bed I began to do a little happy dance until Masons deep laugh interrupted me. He was rolling on the floor laughing while tears streamed down his face.

"Hey stop laughing or I'll teleport you to Mars," I nudged his side hard as he laughed even more from my comment.

"Hahaha...your face was priceless when you woke up....ahhhh, oh babe you can't teleport. I found you passed out so I brought you here," he wiped a tear away and I pouted.

"You mean I'm not magical?" he got up and hugged me tight.

"The only thing magical about you is being the most perfect mate in the world," he nibbled on my ear, sending waves of pleasure through me. At this perfect moment my stomach decided to make the loudest rumble that shacked the earth. The blood rushed to my checks and I quickly ducked my head. Mason chuckled again at me.

"All right lets get you some food," he threw me over his shoulder and started walking to the kitchen.

"Mason put me down!!! So help me I will kick you were the sun don't shine!" I pounded my fists against his back but he just kept laughing.

Even if I was the Luna of all Luna's my strength was barely that of Mason's Alpha strength.

"You wouldn't do that babe, unless you don't want pups," he placed me down in a chair and started cooking. After a suitable meal, we headed to outside with some of the warriors for a training session. It mostly consisted of tackles, fighting moves, weapon attacks, defending, and battle strategy. Our main goal was to make some treaties with the neighboring packs and hope to become friends. After a few packs become our allies we hope to confront the current Kings and Queens about their status. The only problem would be if Brittany decided to flick her stupid wrist again. That would be a pain in the ass. for now we will try and proceed with the plan.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 yrs later

OMG!! It's been so long but finally I am standing here. Giant oak doors with beautiful carvings stood in front of me. Mason stood next to me and I looked over at him. He was stunning. For Royals we have to dress up and boy does he look hot in a tux. I was in a elegant lavender dress that flowed around me. Mason squeezed my hand and with a deep breath we pushed the doors. There stat the scariest women I have ever seen next to the buffets man ever. White columns lined the sides and a red carpet led to the thrones. It looked quite regal and also very...how do I put this..."I'm wealthier and have more power then you do" look....the word will come to me eventually. With each step I recalled what it took to be standing here right now. I was agonized by my adopted family and the women who was called herself my mother. I survived high school bullying and found my mate who dragged me across an ocean to be in Poland. I took care of a pack and made allies with some of the strongest and toughest packs in Europe. I trained for two years as a warrior and as a soon to be Luna of the were wolf world. I found out who I was really and my best friend/ sister turned into the most powerful angel in heaven. I waited months just to get accepted to have an audience with the royal family and now I had a chance. My feet stopped and I found myself face to face with the most powerful werewolves beside my self and Mason.

"Hello Luna, welcome to the royal palace," the king bowed his head to me. I quickly nodded back, which probably looked like a bobble head.

"We have looked over your letter and would be delighted to step down from the thrown. See our son has become a pack doctor so we have no heir to the thrown anymore. Plus he absolutely abhors anything to do with court. It would be so much easier to give the thrown back to it's rightful heir," the queen looked relieved. HOLLY MOON CAKES!!!!! WHAT!!! THEY WERE OK WITH THIS!!!!!! OMG I'M GONNA BE QUEEN!!!! ok,ok, calm down Luna this is nothing to get weird about. Just that you are gonna rule over the entire werewolf world that's all!!! I looked over to Mason, he was just as shocked.

"Only one thing, before we abdicate you must prove that you are the Queen Aneesa's daughter and a pure black wolf," the king bore his eyes into mine. Giving me the look of 'if you are lying then I will kill you'. With one last glance at Mason I shifted. My black fur shined in the light as collective gasps surrounded the hall. My shoulder felt a sudden pain as a gun shot ringed in my ears. Blood trickled down my paw and pooled at the floor. My sight blurred as I felt the pain increase enormously. I yelp in pain as I saw wind pull the bullet out of me. I was losing to much blood now and I fell to the floor. Poor carpet, it's stained now.........

Mason:

It was all perfect. Luna was the most determined and hardworking girl I've ever seen. So when the queen accepted Luna's offer I was overjoyed. My baby was going to be queen and everything was just perfect! That's when things got downhill from there. The gun shot was still ringing in my ears. It happened so fast. One moment there is my beautiful mate in her wolf form making my wolf want to take her there. All thought that would be inappropriate at this moment. The gun shot rang and Luna had a bullet in her shoulder. Our mate bond gave me the same pain as her. My vision went red with anger. Who dared hurt my mate!!! I quickly turned to see the threat and got angrier. That women has been a problem since I meet Luna. Now I was going too follow up on my previous warning to her. I hear a pained yelp and looked back at Luna. The bullet was now suspended in mid air. It was covered in her blood but at least the dang silver was out of her. My hands clentched in tight fists and the bullet crumpled up. Wow was I doing that? Relaxing my fist I turned back to the dreaded woman and threw the bullet back at her. Sadly she hadn't staid long so the bullet just hit the balcony. I was shacking with rage a this point and it was getting harder to control my wolf from lashing out. When I looked back to Luna the queen was there tending to her. Right, focus on mate now. I can kill her later. After the queen and some nurses finished with Luna I took her to one of the numerous guest rooms in the palace. Her face was so pale and she felt like fragile glass in my arms. Stepping into the room my frown deepened. It was beautiful and vintage looking. Luna would love it. Laying her down on the big bed, I pulled up a chair next to her and watched her sleep. Holding her hand tightly, we staid there for a long time.