Chapter 15

Author's Note: Hey lovely readers!!! Sorry I didn't get this out to you sooner. I got a nasty cold but don't worry chps. should update regularly now.

Chapter 15:

Boarder control

I turned around to see Mason's brown wolf looking very confused. I jumped on top of him and tackled him to the ground.

"You freakin scared the hell out of me!" He just chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Where the hell were you?!" I snuggled in closer to him breathing in his scent. My wolf finally calmed down.

"I was out finding the person who has been messing with my pack. Pushing our boarders back was just a decoy to allow the goblin to slip in unnoticed. The goblin has been messing with mates in the pack to start discord and tear the pack apart. Unfortunately for them I saw the goblin come in so I graciously brought the goblin back to the idiotic pack that sent him. And kindly warned them to watch out," Mason moved me off of him so we could shift and walk back.

"But the goblin was a girl. How could it be a boy?"

"Goblins shape shift. He could become what ever he wanted,"

"I don't think you want to tell Paul that,"

"Why?" we started to walk back to the pack house.

"Because he accidentally kissed it," we both burst out laughing. Paul was not going to be happy about this.

"How does that explain the uncontrollable body?"

"When goblin's shape shift, they cast a simple spell on the person that their trying to fool. The spell locks the soul inside and allows the goblin to move the body as they like. Kind of like a puppet,"

"Well that's not creepy at all," He laughed at my sarcasm.

"But I won't let a single supernatural to touch or bewitch you," Mason licked my cheek.The good thing is that Mason took care of this problem and now it was up to me to fix the hunter problem. I was hoping a scare tactic would convince them to keep quite. Since they where all ready hostile to us I have no choice but to scare them. After this I would drag Mason to neighboring packs and make alliances. Hopefully convincing packs to create alliances instead of blood shed would make temporary peace. As we came into the house. We found the entire pack moving furniture and looking around.

"Did someone lose something?"

"Not exactly, we are searching for a goblin," Paul replied and picked up the couch one handed to look under it. I looked over at Mason and he looked at me. Our laughter filled the pack house as everyone starred at us confused.

"Mason took care of the goblin problem plus, I doubt you will find him hiding," Everyone starred wide eyed at us.

"So we did not need to move around the entire packs house furniture?" Sheila questioned.

"Nope but I think it's about time we clean up here. Mason has done a terrible job at keeping this house clean and up to date," I poked Mason and looked back to the pack house. Dust and dirt was every where. Stains covered most tables, chairs, and couches. The paint was chipping and many of the lights where outdated. It would take some serious refurbishing to fix it all. "Ok, how about I have some strong wolves help me move furniture in the main rooms. Elders and warriors go back to the boarders and keep them safe. That includes you Alpha. Everyone else can clean their own rooms and when they finished can start dusting the rest of the house. Then I would like to take some wolves to help buy new things including weapons, furniture, and paint," Everyone looked at my with big smiles.

I had finally stepped up as Luna.

"we won't have enough money to buy all of that," Mason pointed out. If they could not do this then how could they afford all of this?

"Easy, we fix what we can, make natural paint cause it's cheeper and better for us, and buy weapons. If we are going to protect our selves then we need some help. Claws and teeth are not gonna work forever," Everyone nodded and went to their assigned place. I started with the living room. We had over 4 couches and all where in pretty bad shape. Two just needed a new cover and a good washing. The other where beyond repair so we would have to buy new ones. Some elders volunteered to sew new covers so I handed them the new pattern and cotton material for them to use. Some more wolves joined me as they finished up. I decided to create blueprints of each main room so that they could do it with out me. I assigned a small group of wolves for each room and one wolf from each group joined me outside to make natural paint. I had learned this trick when I was with my old "family". They refused to buy me paint so I made my own. I was adopted by them from my mother who for some reason despises me. After each room was newly decorated and painted I choose a small group of wolves to accompany me to the store. The entire kitchen needed new tables and chairs, the living room needed two couches, and weapons. We walked around the mall first buying the much needed furniture and then a few necessities. Then headed to a special wolf weapons store. This was something I was looking forward to. I browsed knifes, swords, num-chucks, masses, hammers, axes, and spears. Everyone else was finding their perfect weapon for them and their family. I wanted to find something for Mason and me. I landed on a pair of twin swords. Both equal in length, accuracy, and sharpness. One had and ornate water design on it. Blue swirled around the hilt and up to the tip. A single silver line cut through the swirls. The other was engraved with swirls and had the same silver line. They where perfect for us. I quickly bought them and their sheaths. When we got back to the pack house. Everyone was tired but everything was now a lot better. People had smiles on their faces. Each room was clean, neat, and refurbished with a new coat of paint. After this long and tiring day I decided to go to sleep. Mason's present can wait till later. I changed into pjs and crawled under the covers. As I was just about to let sleep consume me, I was pulled from the bed and thrown over my attackers shoulder. I hit Mason's back hoping he would let me go.

"I have been away from you almost all day long. So now you are mine to play with," He took me downstairs to the movie room and we stayed up watching movie after movie. After around 2 am I feel asleep in Mason's muscular arms.