Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

A deal of death

I got up before Mason and gently pulled his hands off me. Carefully placing my feet on the floor, I changed into clothes made my way out of the room and to the front door. So far no one was up this early and I was grateful for that. The door opened with a creak and I looked back to see if anyone heard. No one was behind me, looking back I screamed and fell back on my bum. Rose and Paul where making out by the front door. They did not even stop after I screamed.

"Good morning to you too, Why don't you great everyone to the pack house with a make out from you mate huh," I teased.

"Sorry Luna," they mumbled in unison. Mason came running down the stairs and bonded towards me.

"What happened, who got hurt?" He was looking around frantic for the danger but found me laughing and the couple blushing even deeper.

"Nothing happened I was just scared thats all. Everyone is fine and no one is hurt. Now go back to bed," I pointed back upstairs.

"Only if you come with me," he gave me his best puppy dog eyes but I refused to be persuaded. I had to check for Brittany again and she would take any chance she got with Mason.

"No, you sleep I will go run and they can get back to sucking their faces of each other,"

" I will run with you, they can suck faces," Mason tried again. I knew I would never convince him so I just nodded and walked out of the pack house. Maybe if I run fast enough he won't be able to follow me. It has happened before. As soon as I took a step into the forest I shifted and ran.

"You can run but you can't hide," He teased me and we ran shoulder to shoulder.

Black against brown. This made me run faster and he matched pace with me. So I would have to try another tactic. Using my agility I jumped up into tree branches. Oh that is just not fair. Mason's voice echoed through my head making me go faster. Soon I lost his sent, his footsteps were no longer audible, and his voice was not in my head. Maybe I got lucky and lost him. Now I can go look for Brittany and rip her to shreds. That was when the landscape started tricking me. Trees where moving, the ground got lumpy and my feet tripped over it's self. Panic shot through me, Mason! I screamed his name over and over but no response. I howled and howled but no response I could not have ran that fast or that far could I?

"Hahahaha, my what a fool you are," Brittany's voice came from no were. Her laugh sounded more of a cackle then a normal human laugh.

"Where are you, show your self," I demanded.

"Sorry but I am not near you creep. You will have to come to me," She cackled again.

Man this chick was annoying. My vision blurred and pain shoot through my entire body. I could not move, I just stood in pain and dizziness. Then I blacked out from it all. My eyes shot open and I looked around. One, I was not in my wolf form anymore. Two, I was strapped in a chair with silver cording. Three, the bitch Brittany was some where near because her sent was strong and lastly the pain from being away from Mason hurt me. All of this made it very hard to concentrate.

"So you have finally come to. Now it is time to start the fun. First I will tell you the conditions if I let you go but not after a little pain. Talking is so boring don't you think?" and with that she took a carved stick out and mumbled some words. With a flick of her wrist, I was hanging upside down. The silver bonds twisted tighter and the burning sensation intensified. Then she pulled a silver whip off of her belt and flicked it out. It snapped and hit me across the stomach. I yelped from the pain it brought. That was going to be one shirt I never get to wear again and a scar to remember. Brittany cackled again from my pain then turned me right side up and dropped me back towards the floor.

"Now, I have brought you here because you will start the war. I will do everything in my power to have you out of the picture once the war is started. Why do you think I hate you so much? You have the power, hot guy, agility, and beauty of a god. All of which I want. These new powers I have gained since you left school have been very useful. Locating you and planning attacks easy as a flick of the wrist. So every attempt you make to stop me will be a step backwards. That scar I left on you is a reminder to watch what you do or you might find yourself dead," Brittany's words did not make me scared one bit in fact it did the opposite. If she thinks she can hurt me or my pack then she has another thing coming. My brain was thinking a thousand things at once. But one question stuck out from the rest.

"Brittany bitch, I don't recall ever allowing you on my land and since you just happened to threaten me, a Luna, on my own territory. I think it would be only right to give back what your giving me,"

Closing my eyes tight, I imagined the water in the air to wrap around her. Then wrap the chair in frozen water. I broke my bonds and walked over to the now captive Brittany. She squealed as her clothes became soaked and thrashed about.

"I don't know what you are but if you go near my pack again I will not hesitate to kill you," With my anger increasing snow fell in the room and with a snap of my wrist I threw her against a nearby wall.

"Anyone can flick their wrist Brittany," she was soaked and bruised. "But I won't scar you just for fun," and with that I left here there.