Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

A new beginning again

A big brown wolf tackled me down to the grown.

"Do not run away ever again! You might have been a rouge but your my mate and you need to listen to what I have to say. Vicky came in all a sudden in her undies and pushed me to the wall. She heard you coming then smashed her lips into mine. The you yelled at me and I beat Vicky up. I also banned her from the pack so please come home with me. PLEASE LUNA I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT YOU!" He whimpered at me and shifted back to his human form. I turned over so I no longer was face planted into the snowy grass and faced his worried expression. His eyes searched mine, waiting for me to speak.

"Don't yell at me Mason I'm not running away anytime soon," my voice was gentle but still on guard.

"I'm sorry Luna so sorry," he burrowed his face into my neck and kissed his mark sending shivers through my body. He grounded into me a little rising my heat.

"Stop Mason you are not going to be forgiven that easily. Plus her D.N.A is all over your lips I am not kissing you," Mason whimpered again making my wolf mentally slap me.

"How could you let her kiss you?" Tears fell from my eyes. Mason kissed them away and hugged me tighter.

"I didn't did I. She forced herself onto me. It was to sudden to stop, second after second," he got off me and held a hand out for me to take. I ignored it and got up on my own, then walked back towards the pack house. When I got back to the Alpha room, Vicky lay beaten on the floor unable to get up.

"You were banned weren't you, that means you are now trespassing. This is what I do to trespassers," picking up Vicky by the arm, I drag her out the door and all the way to her home.

"This is where you stay. And do not get anywhere close to Mason or I will personally deal with you myself," with that I slowed my pace back home. Mason would be there and would bother me till I forgive him and love him again. I just did not want to deal with that. When my feet reached the door, I barely lifted a finger to the knob before Mason flung it open. We starred at each other emotionless, I could tell both of our wolfs where dissatisfied by this sudden change of mood.

"Hey, can I come in or are you just going to check me out?" He moved aside and let me in.

"Luna, please come with me," his green eyes gave a pleading look again.

"No, I don't trust you enough for that," Mason dropped his gaze and stood there motionless. I left him like that, feeling a little guilty. Walking around the pack house I found Rose in the kitchen talking to Paul.

"Rose can I talk to you?" She took one look at me and dragged me to her room. That was the nice thing about Rose even if we aren't technically related she was there for me. Locking the door behind her she pointed for me to sit.

"Speak now, who made you upset? Who do I punch?"

"Vicky came and kissed Mason in front of me, she is now banned, and I tried to run away but Mason caught me. He tried to seduce me cause he landed on top of me plus both of our affection is strong because of his mark. Right now I can't deal with that because Vicky's grandma gave me books that tell about my history and apparently I have an elemental power. Plus all the problems in the pack itself," I fell backwards and stretched my legs out on the floor. My head began to throb again.

"Why are you blaming Mason for all of this?"

"Because he marked me then kissed another girl! I had so much to discuss with him and it got sidetracked cause of stupid Vicky kissing him,"

"That it is not his fault and stop running away. You are a Luna now you can not run away anymore," she scolded me like a little kid.

"Now go find Mason and pour your worries to him. He is the only one that can make you happy again," i groaned and walked out of the room. It did not take long to find him. Mason was talking to Paul.

"Mason can I talk to you?" His head whipped away from Paul and he looked straight at me.

"Of course," I led him back to the Alpha room and sat on the bed. The books from Vicky's house lay on the floor where I must have dropped them in the commotion.

"Look i am really sorry for blaming you and I found out something that might be of use to the pack and me," he nodded in understanding still making me feel guilty. "See Vicky's Grandma gave me these books, one is about the pure black wolf history and the other is about elemental," i picked the two books off the floor and handed them to Mason. I glance out the window and saw the snow falling. "I might have snow elemental," he looked at me then blinked then picked me up and twirled me around.

"Luna thats amazing! My mate the most powerful wolf today! Even the royals cant bet you!" He kissed me full on. I could not help but melt into it. When he pulled away we both had smiles on our faces.

"Im sorry Luna for getting so...you know...it is just hard for me to resist sometimes,"

"Well then maybe ill wear hobo clothes to hide my yummy self from your big headedness," i poked his stomach and felt his six pack under it. My finger did not move from the spot until Mason's laugh pulled from my trance. I ducked my head trying to hide my tomato red self. Wasn't i supposed to be on guard and non trusting to him? Yet here i am kissing, teasing, and poking him.

"I don't think you need to be that anymore Luna, you trust me even if you don't want to." How did he..oh..mind link right.

I pulled out of Mason's embrace and picked up the black wolf history book. Plopping down on the floor I opened the book. The front cover had an inscription on it. It read

"Find your way Luna, this book will give you answers. Show the world there mistake and heal the scars of time. Good Luck,

-you friend M"

"Mason, did you write this?" I handed the book to him.

"No i never even knew this book existed," he handed it back and i flipped to the first page. On the corner it had another message.

"Read this at your own risk but know that the more you read the closer I am to killing you,

-your worst nightmare"

I dropped the book back on the floor. I had a friend and a foe in one book. One wants to help the other wants me dead. This is going to be a lovely read. Death threats and advice in the same book, yipe.