Chapter 13

Author's note: Hey fabulous readers! Just want to thx my 108 readers and 6 voters! hope you like the rest! Btw comments are very appreciated cause i will gladly put in any plot suggestions if I feel they work with the awesome ending I have planned.

Chapter 13:

An unknown past

As i poured over the books contents i found more and more information about pure black wolfs. Pure black wolfs are very agile, very strong, smart, and seen as alpha's of the wolf world. The royal family had elemental powers and where the most powerful wolves in the world. The royal family is the Ledoe family, they where the strongest, wisest, and most beloved rulers. Along time ago, the wolfs thought that the pure black wolfs where too powerful. A war broke out and many died. Pure black wolves started to become scarcer and most of the Ledoe family had died. Rumor has it that before the black wolves became extinct the Ledoe family hid their youngest princess. No one has seen a pure black wolf so no one knows if the rumor is true. If it is, then the princess is the heir to the throne. I placed the book down and tried to process all of this. If the book was telling the truth then I was the youngest princess of the Ledoe family and rightful heir to the wolf world. But, I can't waltz right into the royal palace and say get out this is mine. No one would believe me. Not to mention the hatred the wolfs have for pure black wolfs. No one would want me as Luna. Great more problems to deal with. Maybe if I wish really hard I won't have to deal with my mate, border problems, having to talk to everyone in english when they all speak polish,

and the fact that I am the Luna of the wolf world! I squeezed my eyes shut and wished as hard as I could. When I opened them nothing changed. I was still me. Still long raven black hair with bright red streaks framing a porcelain white face, small pink lips, ice blue eyes, sharp pointy canines, and so many freckles you couldn't count. I finally noticed that I was sitting in an awkward position and that Mason was not near me. I tried to mind link him.........Mason where are you?.......I'm outside patrolling, seems like our borders have been pushed back. Also one of our guards has been badly injured. No worries pack doctors got it under controll.....I got news that will help everything and you need to know now. Come to the Alpha room so we can talk.

With that I heard doors banging and loud footsteps till Mason stood next to me.

"What is the solution to these problems!!"

" Well, from this book I found out that I am a royal pure black wolf from the Ledoe family. Meaning I am the rightful heir to the wolf wold but they will hate me because of the war. So technically I am the Luna of the wolf world and you are the Alpha," Mason blinked a couple of time then gapped.

"I am the head Alpha," His voice came out in a whisper.

"Yes you are," Mason had a big grin now and picked me up and twirled me around the room.

"Oh, Luna this is amazing news. It solves everything!"

"What about the hatred?" He grew quiet and placed me back on my feet.

"We will convince them that you are no threat. The Alpha's now should not be there but they will not take lightly to you announcing this,"

"What if I request an audience and show it as a theory instead of demanding," i placed my arms around his neck and pulled closer to me.

"Possibly, but not with out protection. They will want to see your wolf and might kill you there,"

"I'm sure I'll be all right. I got the Alpha as my mate," I pecked his lips then walked down stairs to cook something. As I moved around the kitchen, Mason stared at me with his mouth watering.

"Don't drool to you eat it," I pointed the spatula I had in my hand to him.

"I'm not just drooling over the food," I ducked my head to hide my blush.

Pack members started to walk into the kitchen wondering who was making food. Some how they convinced me to make food for them all. After everyone was full and the dishes washed I decided to finish the history book. When I opened it to the next page, notes fell to the floor. Each in a crisp white envelop with my name printed in bold cursive.