Chapter 18

Author's note: HEY GUYS!!! So sorry you had to wait for it but here it is the eighteenth chapter!!!! PLEASE comment or vote. I luv you guys and would really appreciate the feed back or votes. Cause it is making me sad that I have over 300 readers and only 9 votes. So Idk if you luv it or hate it.

Chapter 18:
Enemies

After my rest, I go ready to meet everyone downstairs. The whole pack was not convinced that I was ok. I showered, put on skinny jeans, a purple beanie, white sleeveless top, and curled my hair. I looked myself over in a mirror. My black and red hair was perfectly curled and stood out against my white shirt. There was a scar wrapped around my head, were the circlet must have gone. It matched the scar on my wrists. Sighing, I replaced my beanie, which covered the scar, and headed downstairs. Before I made the bottom step, pack members attacked me with hugs. Soon the entire pack was trying to bear hug me. Each one speaking polish, none of which I understood. But hopefully it was good words and not bad. After I talked to everyone individually, trying to console about my scars and recent coma, i grabbed my sword and went for patrol. Sending a glance to Mason he nodded in understandment. Ahh, aint it wonderful to have a mate? My wolf was going crazy from the lack of exercise. You try calming down a wolf who has been lying down for a week. It is like trying to shove a tornado into a butterfly net, Impossible and frustrating. I looked around closely, no humans caught my senses. Ducking behind a tree, I shifted. My bones stretched and cracked into there familiar place. Letting my feet carry me around the boarders. All around I sensed tension beyond the border. Other packs where becoming hostile towards each other as the borders started changing. Running along the eastern border I smelt a different scent. One that was all to familiar to me, Brittany. Turning towards the source, I saw her walking towards me. Her hips swaying dramatically as she barley kept balance with her heels in the grass.

"Hello freak," she hissed at me. I crouched getting ready to rip her plastic face off any moment.

"Oh, don't be so hostile I only wanted to warn you," she crouched in front of me. Giving me a horrible view from her to low pink tank top and her short shorts riding farther up her ass. Placing a perfectly manicured finer on my nose which I quickly tried to bite. She squealed in fright when my teeth nicked her finger drawing a single drop of blood.

"See, you stole Mason. He is hot and desirable. That was until he had to be your mate." Her words made me growl louder. Mason was mine, "So I have made some alliances with some very powerful people. Why do you think a goblin got into your pack house? How did your supposed mother know where you were? We all want the same thing, to kill you. I see you have awakened your true self so it is only a matter of time before you discover the truth. The power you posses will put us in bad positions and we don't want to bow down to you. So I have taken the thought of warning you about the war. There will be a war and you will die so that Trisha, your fake mother, can become Luna of the wolves. I can have Mason and the goblins can be free to do as they pleased," Her look hardened.

I couldn't control myself any more. Shifting back, I unsheathed my sword and grabbed Brittany. Placing my sword near her throat and her reaction to slow to my speed. Her breath hitched as I narrowed my eyes at her showing my anger.

"Mason is MY MATE, I will not let you kill me, that bitch Trisha who stole me and clouded my memory will die for what she has done, and the goblins will be negotiated with. You will get the worst treatment ever because if you think you can handle this then I have one question for you. Are you willing to live with yourself after knowing you put million of lives to death because of your silly desires?" I Spat in her face and threw her off the border into a tree. The impact shock her a little and the look on her face was priceless. Scrambling to her feet she quickly left. Her words finally settled in. War? Alliance? Death? What can I do?.......If I tell Mason his anger would cloud his judgment and he would make a stupid move that can ruin everything. I love him but sometimes he doesn't think things threw. What was this about truth? If I found it then maybe I have some way to stop this. The packs tension needs to stop so that we can be strong if there is a war. I put my sword away and walked back to the pack house. It took me an hour to get back and when I finally got there it was dark. Mason was sitting by the door looking for me when he spot me he ran. Opening my arms he jumped me, tackling me to the ground.

"LUNA!!! I was worried but I knew you would be mad at me if I left so I staid. Please don't leave me for that long again!" He hugged me hard while squishing me.

"Can't...breathe..Mason," he chuckled and rolled off me. We both laid in the dirt looking up at the sky. Stars started to peak out as the breeze flew past us. Mason grabbed my hand and squeezed.

"Shall we go in then?" he glanced at me.

"Yes, we shall." he guided me up and led me inside. He took me upstairs and into our room. I dropped my sword and went to change into pjs.

"Tired all ready love? Cause I was hoping we could finish the mating process. I can't hold myself back anymore and I know you heat will be coming soon and I don't want it to hurt you.." he had a pink tinge on his cheeks and looked soooo cute.

"What is heat?" he looked at me for some time then gapped,

"Well....ah.. it is when your body starts to desire the last step of the mating process. It starts a few weeks after the female gets marked.....Your temperature rises, a pain spreads threw you, and you become.....extremely sexually aroused...towards me. I don't want to experience it so I thought we should finish it before it starts,"

"I..uhh..don't know...Mason it is very touching but can't we wait until tomorrow. It won't start for a while and I am still...still...a virgin." looking down I was hiding my blush. I never felt aroused before by anyone. Mason was the first I ever slightly considered it.

"Hey, it's ok. I will wait as long as you need and if it does happen then I will be gentle. Promise," He lifted my head and pulled me in for a hug. I let go first and crawled into bed. Surprisingly I was still tired. It was about 4 in the morning when I woke up with a pain so fierce I was gasping for breath. Mason grasped on to me and kissed his mark sending pleasure waving through my body.

"It's the heat babe, please let me," he whispered into my ear and kissed my neck.

"Just do it so it will stop the pain!" I screamed as the pain increased. That night he made love to me and finished the last step of the mating process. I was his and he was mine, forever.