•Chapter Thirty-One•

(Don't start the music till I mention so)

Alois' POV....

He held onto (F/N) tightly as he and Claude silently walked through the hallways, their eyes constantly checking all surroundings for the butler.

"Make sure to be ready when he finds out Claude, he could pop out at any moment." Alois whispered in a hushed tone.

"Of course your highness." Claude relied quietly.

"Well if it isn't the Earl Trancy and Claude, what brings you here to the Phantomhive estate?" A familiar voice called out behind them. He noticed how (F/N) flinched and began to tremble in his arms, so turning around he eyed the Phantomhive butler who stood there there with a smug smirk crawling upon his face. The moonlight casted upon the window that was behind him, giving the butler a rather scary look to him.

"Hello Sebastian." He said to the butler rather bluntly.

"You know why we are Sebastian." Claude replied. Sebastian casted an 'innocent' smile as he began to approach to three, his red eyes beginning to glow as his dark shadow appeared.

"Oh really. I don't have the slightest clue, but my question is why are you taking (F/N) with you. She clearly belongs with us now." Sebastian growled with amusement in the time of his voice. (F/N) lifted her head slightly, and with anger and frustration she growled.

"I never belonged to the Phantomhive estate."

He couldn't help but grin proudly towards her, she was still as strong as he remembered her. Sebastian only smirked at her reply, and soon charged straight at the three.

"Claude!" He called out anxiously. Claude immediately stood in front of the two, protecting them as Sebastian launched butter knives towards their direction.

"Take her away from here highness." Claude said. He nodded before going into a full out a sprint. He held onto (F/N) so tightly that he felt he was going to squeeze her to death, but he wasn't going loose her again.

He's going to bring her home...

Turning down a couple corners he stopped for a moment to catch his breath, and gently placed (F/N) down as he looked at her. (F/N) looked pale, her (E/C) eyes seemed slightly dull, and her (H/L) (H/C) hair was frizzy and all over the place. However, he didn't care.

She still was beautiful to him...

"I honestly thought you were dead." (F/N) whispered. He only grinned towards her.

"No, it takes a lot more to kill me." He replied jokingly. He felt his heart flutter as (F/N) casted him a smiled before pulling him into a tight hug.

"I've missed you." (F/N) whispered into his hair, he returned the hug and softly kissed her forehead.

"Trust me I was the one that missed you. Everyone back at home has been worried about you, and I had been working on a plan to get you back." He explained.

"But that plan of yours won't work."

Turning around his crystal blue eyes darkened as he looked at the navy haired boy, Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel stood there with a gun in his hand, and with an determined look upon his ocean blue eye he started to approach (F/N) and him.