•Chapter Twenty-Eight•

(Don't start the music till I mention so?

Your POV....

You sat in the library reading a book, the variety of books reminding you of Alois' library. Your eyes were gazing upon the paragraphs of the book you were currently reading before hearing a door open, and when turning back to see who it was you felt nervous slightly. Ciel approached you and sat across from you in a navy blue chair, his ocean blue eye was staring directly towards you as you put down your books and placed your hands onto your lap.

"Sebastian informed me you wanted to talk to me." Ciel said. Nodding your head you sighed before nervously rubbing the back of your neck.

"I just wanted to say....s-sorry for how I acted earlier. I was just too stressed out about what's been going on and~..." you explained. Ciel's ocean blue eye narrowed slightly, but soon a small smirk curled onto his lips and he nodded.

"No need to apologize. Anyone would of had reacted the same way in your situation." Ciel replied. You sighed with relief, yet deep down you still felt terrible....

You just wanted to be with Alois....

"Would you like the play a game of Chess?" Ciel asked. Pointing towards a chess table near a window, you nodded and smiled softly.

"I would be delighted to." You said quietly. Then the two of you walked over and played a game is chess which lasted a few hours, you also didn't know that you were extremely good at it. As you played against Ciel it was like you knew the strategies, like you have played chess so many times you knew the game like the back of your hand.

But why do I feel this way?, you wondered to yourself. The two of you were against each other pretty well. Ciel had four pawns left, and you knew exactly what to do. You picked up your white piece and moved the pieces from square to square. Ciel's ocean blue eye widened from shock as he watched you take his pieces away, and as you took his last pieces you knocked it off the table and watched as it rolled on the carpeted floor.

"Check mate." You whispered. Ciel stared down at the piece that laid on the ground, he let out a gasp of shock as he then turned to you.

"You beaten me, no one has been able to defeat me before." Ciel exclaimed. You smirked at his exclaim as you picked up the piece and placed it back onto the table.

"Well I'm not like any other person Ciel." You said confidently. Standing up you waved goodnight to him for that evening as you exited the library, and left Ciel by himself to be alone in his thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Third POV....

Ciel Phantomhive remained shocked as he watched the (H/C) haired girl walked away, and he began to notice himself forming butterflies in his stomach as he continued to watch her walk away.

She actually defeated me in Chess, he thought to himself. Placing his hand on his chin he was slowly falling deep into thought. However, hearing his mysterious butler enter the room with his Parfait he snapped out of his thoughts and only looked at his butler.

"Young master, I never thought the day would arrive for someone to beat you in a game of chess." Sebastian said tauntingly, teasing him. Ciel only glared at him for a moment before sighing.