•Chapter Twenty-Five•

Your POV...

You opened your eyes to see yourself in the cell that once held you captive for the year you were trapped with the occult. You started to hyperventilate as you reached your arms out through the cell bars and screamed with fear.

"H-How am I here?" You screamed to yourself. Suddenly your surroundings seemed to changed, and now your cell was sitting in the middle of a bluebell meadow. Confusion filling your mind as you stared at the beautiful flowers, so carefully you picked one up that was nearby, but as you watched it dissolved into ash in the blink of an eye you sighed sadly to yourself.

"DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Your eyes widened and you began to scream as you realized you surroundings had changed once again, but this time it was unfamiliar. Your cage now rested in the middle of a screaming crowd who were running away from a burning village, the smoke filling your lungs and burning your eyes.

"(F/N)!" A familiar voice screamed in the distance. You gasped and attempted to free yourself from the cage, but with no luck you began to Cry.

"I'M HERE!" you cried out desperately to the pleading voice. Soon your eyes narrowed down to a familiar figure, but the smoke was covering his complexion. However, you started to panic as you saw the boy screaming and running towards you, with a corpse in his arms.

"PLEASE HELP!" The boy shouted.

"I'M HERE!"

"(F/N)!"

"I'M HERE!" You sobbed out once again. Your heart dropped as you saw him being kicked in the staunch, and soon the smoke was covering your view of him. When reaching your hand out weakly you felt someone grab your hand, but as you felt somewhat relaxed fear overtook you as you stared at the figure holding your hand.

It was the monster with the red eyes......

"N-N-NO!" You screamed. The monster casted you a wicked smile before licking their lips and showing off their razor sharp teeth.

"Welcome back." The monster slurred.

Then everything went black....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"NO!" You screamed out. Breathing heavily you realized your arm was reaching out, and timorously you began to observe your surroundings. You were in a room that was painted a midnight blue, the curtains a pure silk black, and the covers you laid in were white as snow. Your head began to throb and so did your leg as you attempted to sit up, so you laid back down in defeat.

"W-What is this place?" You whispered to yourself. You looked down at yourself to noticed you had been changed into your (F/N) night gown, and your whole leg that was wounded was bandaged. As you continued to stare at your leg, the memories came rushing back to you.

I was stabbed by Ciel, and Alois~...., you began to cry as you thought to yourself. However, before you fallen into your vale of tears a soft knock could be heard from your door. Silence immediately overtook you as you threw the covers over your head. Your whole body was trembling as you could hear shoes clacking against the Wooden floor of your room, and when you felt a hand touch the covers that covered your trembling body, you let out a scream and scooted to the other side.

"D-D-D-Don't touch me." You stuttered.

"I'm not going to do anything Miss (F/N)." A familiar voice said calmly. Your (E/C) eyes widened, but slowly you lifted the sheets so you could glimpse at who it was, and when looking at the Phantomhive butler your skin crawled.

"S-Sebastian." You whispered in panic.

"I Have brought in some Earl Grey tea, and I do hope it is to your liking Miss (F/N)." Sebastian said, scarcely casting you a soft smile. You raised your eyebrows with slight suspicion before slowly lifting the sheets.

"W-W-Where am I. What the hell is this place?" You asked quickly. Sebastian poured you a cup of the tea and handed it to you, and hesitantly you took a sip, trying desperately to stop your hands from shaking so much.

"You are staying at the Phantomhive manor, and this will be your bedroom." Sebastian replied, he casted you a smirk as you slightly shocked on your Earl Grey tea.

"W-What?" You gasped.

"Well it was part of the deal Alois agreed to, so you are now staying here at the manor." Sebastian replied tauntingly. Your heart dropped and sudden sadness went through his body. You knew Sebastian was correct, but you dreadfully wished it wasn't the truth.

You were officially trapped at the Phantomhive manor....

"The young master has also requested to see you-"

"No." You replied rather coldly. Sebastian's facial expression changed to shocked, to maybe even a little bit amused.

"No?" Sebastian replied. His red eyes narrowed as you crossed your arms like a little child and huffed.

"I don't want to see him right now, or I may just want to throw a book right at his face." You replied angrily. Sebastian chuckled as a sly smirk crawled upon his face, but soon he bowed down to you and left the room, leaving you in complete silence.

You sighed frustrated with yourself before slamming your face into the plethora of pillows. Tears threatening to spill from your eyes as you thought about Alois.

"Please....be okay." You cried softly to yourself.

Then you pulled the covers over yourself once more, and let yourself fall into your vale of tears, to where you felt your eyes dropped before falling into a sadden slumber.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*
Third POV....

Sebastian was smirking darkly to himself as he rethought about the troubled girl's reaction to the young master requesting to see him.

The maiden will be very stubborn about the situation, so this has gotten more interesting for me, Sebastian thought to himself. Chuckling to himself with amusement he knocked softly on his young master's study door.

"Come in." Sebastian heard the young master mumble. Opening the door he walked over to the young master with his smirk continuing to grow by the second.

"Wait a minute, where's (F/N)?" The young master asked with annoyance, but a touch of worry could be seen within his ocean blue eye.

"Miss (F/N) had declined our request to see you." Sebastian replied. The young master raised his eyebrows with frustrated before sighing and placing his chin on the palm of his hand from boredom.

"She's going to be a little more stubborn then I thought." The young master mumbled. Sebastian could help but laugh quietly to himself with his master's reaction, and noticing the young master deathly glancing at him he returned the stare with a smirk.

"Seems you have caught interests with her my lord." Sebastian teased. Seeing a light blush dust across the young master's cheeks made Sebastian more amuse, but shortly he left the study room to prepare dinner.

"I'm a amused young master, you have seemed to picked a good selection." Sebastian muttered to himself. Then he walked down the hallway, and continued to laugh to himself about his young master's embarrassment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~**~~*
Author's Note: Ayyeee don't worry Ciel will be more in the story the next chapter. Hopefully you enjoyed it!!

Thanks!
~MysteryGirl86