Thank you for choosing this story

Hello there MysteryGirl86 here. Real quick I just want to say a real quick thank you for deciding to read this story! The fact fact about this story is that it's the first type of story where I wrote about a character that I absolutely hated. However, when I came up with the perfect storyline I realized that I have the make this story and heck maybe I'll come to a liking towards this character. Now that the book is finished and I'm letting it be read to the public I actually have came to like the obnoxious, savage, and mysterious boy Alois Trancy. So, I hope this book is to your liking!!!

Things to know:

(F/N) or (Y/N): your first name, you will see that I go back between the two abbreviations throughout the story.

(E/C): eye color

(H/L): hair length

(H/C): hair color

(S/C): skin color

(F/C): favorite color

(F/D): favorite drink

(F/S): favorite scent.....don't ask XD

(F/F): favorite food

Big thanks!!

I would also like to give a big thanks to Mystic_Marvell for creating the cover for this story for me. Without her doing it the cover would of had looked really shitty right now and let's face it. Sometimes people don't like stories because they judge the cover of the book...I do I judge the description and first chapter to be honest XD.

Thank you again for making the cover. I really love how it turned out and I think it would catch Alois Trancy fan's attention and they would be interested to read to the book!!

*WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE*

Enjoy the story!!!