•Chapter Five•

(Don't start the music until I mention to)

The next day was rather cloudy out. However, the humidity made the weather warmth and quite pleasant.

You were currently in the library with the triplets, reading a few books as the triplets were dusting off the shelves.

"You like the read I can tell." Thompson commented.

"She's read five books already within the last two hours." Canterbury replied.

"At least she knows how to read." Timber snickered.

You giggled quietly at the triplets conversation and looked up at them. The triplets immediately landed their reddish eyes towards your direction and gave you a slight smile.

"Yes sorry if I'm bothering you three, I just really enjoy reading." You said.

"Oh no your fine Miss (F/N)." Thompson replied.

"No one uses the library so it's good to see its in good use for once." Canterbury exclaimed.

"I can tolerate you so your fine." Timber mumbled slightly.

You smiled and nodded, but shortly a thought popped up in your mind which made you think with curiosity.

"Can I ask you three something?" You asked.

The triplets just nodded as their response. You placed your book down on a table before looking up and asking.

"What is it like working under Alois?"

"Dreadful."Thompson replied.

"The brat is mental." Canterbury muttered.

"Oh he's a dick." Timber replied cheerfully.

"Why do you say that?" You asked in curiosity. Or some reason anger slowly boiled in your blood almost like you disagreed with everything they were saying....

Almost as you know they were wrong...like you knew Alois....

"His anger and actions with punishments." Thompson replied.

"He is extremely bipolar and acts like a five year year old dressing like a slut." Canterbury exclaimed.

"He has never treated any of his servants or anyone with respect." Timber mumbled.

The triplets were silent for a minute before their red eyes all narrowed down towards you. Shivers went down your spine as you looked down at the ground.

"But, The master sure seems to have respect towards you." Thompson implied.

Your head shot up as you looked at Thompson with slight shock, how Alois would have respect for you that didn't sink into your mind.

"What?" You replied confused.

"He only acts different towards you I've noticed, and the only other person would be Claude." Timber explained.

"I believe the master fancies you." Thompson said with a smirk. You started to blush a deep Crimson, but as you were about to open your mouth the library door opened and the Master with the mysterious Butler walked in.

"Miss (F/N), I can see you are able to make the triplets chatter." Claude said in his usual monotone voice.

"They always whisper whenever I'm around, and I wonder why that is. Besides, If they whisper then I can't hear what their saying." Alois started to say slightly cheerful,but,shortly, he started to frown and his voice went low in an almost growl.