•Chapter Thirteen•

Flashback...
Four years ago...

The ghastly sound of droplets falling from the jail cell made you shiver. Your hearing was drowned out from the screams of those who were just recently stamped, you were stamped yet and hopefully you aren't ever going to be.

A girl a couple years older then you laid on the coarse ground, despondently trying to halt her screaming. Suddenly the main doors to the occult room opening, and barging in came in two masked figures dragging a boy towards your jail cell. Frailly, you scooted away as much as you could before the jail cell door was opened and the boy was thrown into the cell.

Your (E/C) eyes widened as you stared at the motionless boy laying there, his Raven/navy blue like hair completely covering his face so you couldn't tell what he looked like. You wanted to tap him to see if he was okay, but looking down at your shaking hands you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"I might as well die. I have no purpose here~.." the girl on the floor croaked, you sat there confused as you watched her pick up a sharp rock that sat there in the corner. And when she sat on her knees and lifted the rock aimed right to her head, you started the shake your head and repeatedly whispered to stop her.

"Don't do this (F/N), you are stronger than I ever would be." The girl whispered.

"P-Please.." you pleaded.

"You have a purpose in this life (F/N), and you will be free...I promise you." The girl replied sobbingly. Then before you could stop her, you watched as she threw the rock harshly right on her head and fall to the floor instantly.

Blood stained your torn (F/C) dress as the girl laid there lifeless, dead. You started to scream as loud as you could as the figures took the girl's body out of the jail cell and onto the sacrifice table.

Unable to let that leave your mind, you couldn't only bundle in a little ball and sob as the darkness started to consume your vision...

But the last sight was the blonde boy's Blue eyes, his pure blue eyes that were glazed with tears....and the corpse that was held in his arms.

Flashback Ended.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Waking up panically you let out a soft shriek and looked around your surroundings. After settling down when realizing you were in your room, you sighed shakily and crawled out of the bed.

"Morning Miss (F/N)."

You jumped and let out a squeak of fear, and turning your head you noticed Hannah standing in the doorway to your bedroom. You combed through your (H/L) (H/C) hair and sat down on one of the couches in your room.

"M-M-Morning Hannah." You replied rather quietly.

"Are you alright?, your crying." Hannah stated. You raised your eyebrows in confusion before wiping your eyes...and when you walked over to your mirror you gasped in surprise.

You were crying...

Your tears kept rolling down your (S/C) face, and your (E/C) eyes were slightly shaking. Calming down you wiped away any remaining tears before looking back at Hannah and asking.

"D-Did you catch the man?"

"No, we were unable to find him after he ran into the forest." Hannah replied, relief could be seen in her eyes.

She was happy they couldn't find him, but why would she? You thought to yourself.

Informing your thoughts you let Hannah help you get ready for the day. Wearing a plain maroon dress with black combat boots, you also had natural makeup and your hair was straighten. Hannah smiled at you softly as she placed a black bow on the back of your head.

"Thanks Hannah." You said cheerfully. Hannah pulled you into a side hug and the two of you soon were walking together in the hallways on the manor.

It was rather cloudy out, and looking out at the window you smiled as you spotted the triplets whispering as usual in the rose garden. As you strolled down the hallways, the uneasy feeling of tension could be felt intensely. However, when passing a corner you heart started to flutter as you saw Alois standing in a hallway looking out a window.

Alois turned his head, and as if God's eyes were watching the two of you in a harmony a ray of sunshine peeked through the grey clouds. Alois smile began to plaster onto his facial features as you walked faster towards him. Suddenly, as you walked your eyes looked down the right...

And what you saw was nostalgic....

A figure of a little boy with brown hair ran past you, his arms were cradling a patch of bluebells as he ran towards Alois.....but when he was approaching Alois....

His figure faded away.....

You blinked your (E/C) eyes a couple times, making sure you weren't hallucinating. The boy was gone, and you didn't know how to explain what you just witnessed. Your heart dropped as you tried to figure out what you saw, the feeling of sadness filled your mind as you tried to understand what happened.

"You okay (F/C), you look like as if you saw a ghost." Alois said worried. You only shook your head before giving a small smile towards Alois.

"It's nothing..." you replied softly. Alois playfully punched your shoulder before running down a hallway.

"You're it!" Alois called out with a giggle.

"Oh I don't think so!" You laughed, and running after him the two of you laughed together as you ran through the hallways. Later on the two of you ended up in the forest once again, surrounded by the ambience of bluebells.

You sat down near a weeping willow and watched Alois walked into the middle of the flowers, his crystal blue eyes seemed lost, as if he was experiencing a nostalgic moment.

"Deep within the forest, the bluebells petals bloom. Delicate, fragile, precious this flower is. For standing within the ambience of bluebells I observed." Alois started to whisper to himself, your ears ringed softly hearing his graceful poem...but soon the poem started to pour from your mouth.

"The soft wisps of wind making them flow like the ocean tide. Before long, in twilight they unvary. How the flocculent moonlight shone upon the bluebells. Casting the warmth perception of the fairies, flying midst of the forest~.."

You continued to whisper the poem, confusion filling your mind as you couldn't explain your reasoning of knowing the poem...

"One by one the memories within the precious flower disappeared into the firm ground~.." Alois whispered. Sitting down on the ground he combed through his blonde hair, and soon glanced at you.

"When only one still stood I picked it up, and watched as the last of the bluebell's rare beauty was blown away with the wind...and peacefully fell to the ground~.." You whispered quietly to yourself.

Where it meant it's terminal end, the little blonde boy in your mind said quietly. All you could do was stare at Alois, and without noticing he rushed towards you.

"Are you okay, you're crying!" Alois exclaimed. You didn't respond, but slowly wiped your hands against your (E/C) eyes to see tears smeared against them.

"I-I'm not okay.." you replied wearily, and without any warning you sprinted away from Alois. Letting yourself run back towards the manor....

Trying to forget about the little boy....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Note: thanks for reading this chapter I hoped you enjoyed it and want more of this story!!

Thanks!
~MysteryGirl86