•Chapter Twenty-Six•

Third POV....

The boy with the crystal blue eyes fluttered opened his eyes, and letting out a gasp for air he began to panic.

"W-W-Where is she?~..." the boy whimpered. Suddenly the door from his bedroom opened revealing his maid, Hannah. Her blue eye was now dull and bloodshot, something the boy has never seen before.

"Your master." Hannah whispered. His anger sudden lashed towards her as he yanked at her apron and and yank her face close to his.

"Where is she? Where's (F/N)?" Alois asked panicky. However, thinking about the girl he slowly calmed down and let go of the maid, his crystal blue beginning to form tears.

"Master....She was taken." Hannah replied hesitantly. The boy gasped with fear and looked at her, but then suddenly anger boiled through his veins as he thought about a certain butler...

Claude.....

"Hannah fetch Claude. I need to have a word with him." The boy growled rather darkly. Hannah's blue eyes narrowed slightly before bowing down to him and exiting the room, with seconds later Claude entering the room.

"Yes your highness-"

"Stop with the bullshit and answer me honestly." The boy shouted. Claude's yellow eyes widened at his master's sudden outburst, but remained emotionless and silent as the grave.

"You weren't going to save me at first, weren't you?" The boy yelled, his tears falling down his face as his emotions bounced towards him like an unexpected wave. Claude only adjusted his glasses and replied.

"Of course I was going to save you master, your life is my first priority-"

"Well you seemed rather lazy about your first priority." The boy hissed. Suddenly panic surfaced his mind as he began to think about (F/N).

"Where is she?" The boy asked breathless. Claude's yellow eyes seemed to narrow slightly, and twinkle glazed upon them for a split second.

"Young master-"

"DAMN IT CLAUDE JUST ANSWER ME!" The boy bellowed. Claude's body stiffened as he continued to stare at his young master, how he watched the boy's crystal blue eyes become blood shot from the crying.

"She was taken to the Phantomhive estate." Claude replied truthfully. The boy's eyes began to shake, and soon he let out a scream of the combination of sadness and frustration.

"WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING?" The boy screamed. The boy stood up, but from his whole body trembling he started to loose balance, and punching a wall he let out his sobbing, he began to throw pillows around the room, scratching the windows, and smashing a couple of his tea cups onto the floor.

The boy then slammed onto the ground and curled up into a ball, and let out his wails of pure agony.

"I BROKE MY PROMISE TO HER, AND NOW SHE'S GONE!" The troubled boy sobbed. Claude only sighed and picked the boy up and carefully placed him on his bed.

"Your highness I must change your bandages." Claude said. The boy only sobbed as he could slowly feel his heart shatter into millions of pieces, and the horrible pain from his wound made the feeling like Hell to him.

After Claude finished changing the boy's bandages he had let the boy be, and exiting the room he adjusting his glasses before mumbling to himself.

"The sooner he's gone, the sooner I can have the plan convince."

Then slowly walked down a hallway, with an evil grin crawling upon his face. The boy on the other hand laid of his bed, sadness and despair overwhelming him as he realized what had happened to (F/N).