•Chapter Fifteen•

(Don't play the music till I mention so)

POne day before the party....
Alois' POV....

He stood alone near the water fountain at the garden, the leaves slowly falling down and peacefully landing into the crisp water. His breath could be seen as he sighed from being tired, but couldn't help the sudden energy from nervousness.

He was nervous about him....

The person he has been searching for a while now, but since retrieving (F/N) he has been focusing on her and almost completely forgotten a mission he has been apart of for a couple years now.

But (F/N) means so much more to him then the recent mission....

He wanted to help her recollect something, gain something that she has faded away from whatever terrors she has faced, yet from the looks of her condition....she can't remember anything.

"Your highness." A familiar voice called out. Slightly Startle he jumped before realizing who it was, and narrowing his eyes he gave his butler a bored expression.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Everything is prepared for the costume ball tomorrow." Claude replied. His ears perked and a satisfied smile crawl upon his face.

"Excellent Claude." He answered confidently. However, deep within his twisted emotions he felt terrified about. The sound of a twig snapping made him jump and turn his head around, startled.

"Oh (F/N) it's just you.." Alois said with a sigh. (F/N) smiled softly towards him, and then stood next to him with her hands folded.

"Are you excited about the party tomorrow?" (F/N) asked. He smiled brightly towards her before pulling her into a side hug.

"Well of course I am, why wouldn't I!" He replied, but behind his words was a lie. He was excited, yet the one thought troubled his thoughts...

Her....

His crystal blue eyes scanned the area. His nerves getting the best of him as he decided to hold onto his hand, unable to control his trembling.

"You're lying." (F/N) said with concern. He turned his head in shock, he wasn't expecting her to react that way.

"What are you talking about?-"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about, something is bothering and I want to know what." (F/N) exclaimed sternly. Her words created a lump in his throat, and his only reply was a shocked expression splattered across his face.

But she was always able to figure him out, she was hypersensitive.....something about her that first attracted him to her in the first place...

"Damn, you caught me." He replied shakily. Her (E/C) eyes casted a glow towards him as they narrowed slowly, she squeezed his hand gently before standing in front of him.

"What's wrong Alois, you can tell me~.." (F/N) whispered. He only shook his head before giving her a soft smile.

"It's nothing for you to worry about (F/N), I'm just a little stressed out from paper work." He lied. (F/N) raised her eyebrows, she knew he was lying but decided to let it go as she sighed before standing in front of him and looking out to the scenery within the garden.

"I'm excited since tomorrow is going to be Halloween." (F/N) said softly. He began to smile again, and within seconds his childish attitude arose as he picked up a pile of leaves and threw them at her playfully.

"I just love the fall season because of leave fights." He said with a smirk. Glancing towards him (F/N) started to giggle before growing some leaves at him.

Shortly the two began a leaf fight. Laughing, yelling out of fun, and running around the two enjoyed each others company as they had their fun. When the sun started to set the two laid there on the pile of leaves side by side, watching the stars peer into view from the twilight sky.

"I believe I won that fight." He said with confidence, (F/N) rolled her eyes and punched playfully in the arm.

"No Alois I won that fair and square!" (F/N) replied confidently. Looking towards her he began to stare at her....

Beautiful....

Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was messy from the leave fight but he liked it, how her (E/C) eyes had excitement filled in them, and how her (S/C) skin flowed against the sunset fading rays. Unknowingly, His crystal blue eyes began to water up...

(Start the music)

"Why can't you remember?..." he whispered quietly to himself.

"What?" (F/N) asked. He shook and tried his head so she wouldn't glimpse as his watery eyes.

"Nothing." He replied bashfully. (F/N) raised her eyebrows before getting up and dusting off the leaves from her dress.

"I got to get going...I'll see you tomorrow Alois." (F/N) said, her smile crawling upon her face as she waved towards him before walking back to the house.

"Your Highness.." Claude's voice called out. He didn't move to look back to his butler, and continued to let his tears roll down his face.

"Claude...I have an order." He announced.

"Say your order and I'll obey to it." Claude replied.

"I need you to keep an eye for (F/N) at the ball tomorrow, and make sure that he doesn't see her....who knows what truck he'll have up his sleeve if he sees her." He ordered.

"As you wish your highness, but if I may ask why are you so concerned about him?" Claude asked.

"Because I know damn well the fucking brat will try to bring me into ruins. Besides having him so he will suffer, I don't want him to try to take her away from me....I know he will see the exquisite beauty I see, and I'm not willing to let her be taken away from me again." He croaked.

"Of course....as you wish." Claude replied. Hearing him walk away, he sighed sadly as he wiped away his tears and took a big breath to clam his nerves.

"You will be mine....and you won't take (F/N) away." He growled under his breath.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Note: ready for the next chapter? I hope so. Please leave a like and comment what your opinions on this book so far!

Thanks!
~MysteryGirl86