•Chapter Twenty-Four•

(Don't start the music till I mention so)

Your POV.....

You stood away as the two Earl's stood in the middle of the room. Ciel explained the rules to Lapis of how to duel, and as your (E/C) shifted from Ciel to Alois you could tell he seemed rather terrified out of his mind. However, you sighed nervously as you saw Alois cast his genuine smirk towards Ciel before the two stood back to back.

"Ole!" The two shouted. The two started to back away ten steps from each other, but as they stepped away for the fifth time Ciel attempted to cheat. However, Alois could see his sneaky plan easily and had his sword aimed at him.

"Now Ciel, It won't be fun with any cheating." Alois teased.

"WHY YOU-" Ciel shouted before swinging his sword around. You began to bite your nails as you continued to watch the two run around the room, their swords clashing against each other. Surprisingly, for Alois not knowing what to do he was doing a fairly good job at dueling.

You watched as the two ended up on the second floor to the library, their swords clashing against each other making a echoing sound in the whole room.

"Ciel you always seem to loose your temper!" Alois commented with a chuckle. Ciel's ocean blue eye narrowed as he screamed in anger, you could only sit there and watch as you felt you finger nails began to bleed form biting them so much.

"Come Alois.." you whispered to yourself. When you watched Alois push Ciel off the railing you let out a yelp of shock, and began to gasp as you watched Alois jump perfectly to the floor with his sword inches away from Ciel's neck.

"ALOIS!" You called out. Alois ignored you and was whispering to Ciel about something.

"I'm going to shrewd your soul apart and feed t to the spiders of my mansion." Was all you could from Alois, your eyebrows were raised from confusion.

"W-What?" You asked. This time Alois looked up at you with an expression that look as if he said something he shouldn't. Ciel moved his head so he was looking at you slightly, and soon a laugh escaped his lips.

"She doesn't know doesn't she?" Ciel asked Alois.

"Shut up Ciel-"

"If she knew about your little secret, she might as well come with me-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Alois screamed at Ciel's face.

"Know about what?" You asked sternly, you crossed your arms and looked at the two with suspicion. Alois' hands were shaking as he casted a look towards you.

"Ignore him (F/N)-"

"Oh, but she shouldn't." Ciel said with a smirk. Alois smacked Ciel's face and was beginning to panic. You started to approach the two as they struggled against each other.

" What is he talking A-Alois?" You asked.

"He's been keeping a secret from you-"

"SHUT UP!"

"A secret that would most likely change his whole reputation towards you-"

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!" Alois sobbed.

"Alois~..." was all you could said softly. Alois looked at you with tears streaming down his eyes.

"D-D-D-Don't listen to him (F/N), he's lying!" Alois sobbed.

"He has demons living in his house-"

"I SAID SHUT UP, JUSY GIVE UP AND SUBMIT TO ME!" Alois screamed. Then yet began to scream as you saw his sword swinging down towards Ciel. However, you watched as Ciel caught the sword in his hand. Blood dripping down from Ciel's hand and he began to lift the sword away from him.