•Chapter Twenty•

(Don't start the music till I mention so)

FlashBack...
Three years ago...

Alois' POV...

He stood in line as he waited to be checked by the Earl of the estate, His crystal blue eyes scanned the area as he observed his surroundings. The walls were crimson red while the furniture had a tint of orange to them. However, looking towards the Earl of the estate made his skin crawl. The man was rather old, and wrinkles could be seen all over his body.

"Next." The old man Hollered. The boy before him passed by and Alois warily stepped out so the Earl could have a better look at him, but as the Earl looked up and down his body the Earl growled before smacking him with his cane.

"I DONT LIKE THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES!" The Earl shouted in anger, and soon continued to smack him with the cane. All he could do was lay there and let it happen, he had no control over what he could do here....

He was trapped.....

"(F/N).." he whispered quietly under his breath, but the Earl must of heard as he began to chuckle.

"No girl is going to help you, and this (F/N) you talk about probably doesn't exist!" The Earl exclaimed. He laid for there a for more minutes as he was hit with the cane, so much that he was barely able to walk when the old wretched man stopped and told him to move.

"S-She does, b-but she was t-taken away from me." He replied. The Earl raised his eyebrows but rolled his eyes.

"There's a reason why she left Jim Markin...To get the hell away from you." The Earl growled.

Then soon everything went dark...

Flashback Ended....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He gasped slightly as he woke up, the sunlight beaming into his room making him cover his eyes. However, taking a couple deep breaths he scanned the area. His room still looked the way it did now, not the way it did then.

"Out of all the times, now my memories start to haunt me." He whispered to himself. However, laying back down he turned to the side and was shocked for a slight moment. (F/N) was sleeping peacefully by his side, her (H/L) (H/C) hair spread out on the pillow and her arm in front of her face. His crystal blue eyes widened as he continued to stare at her.

"Beautiful.." he whispered to himself. When he noticed you stirring in your sleep he immediately closed his eyes to pretend he was asleep, so then the little moment wouldn't end.

"I know your awake Alois." (F/N) whispers. He defeatedly groaned before opening his eyes and siting up. Stretching his arms he glanced at (F/N) for a moment and began to blush.

"G-Good morning (F/N)." He stuttered. (F/N) yawned but smiled softly towards him before replying.

"Good morning Alois."

The two then just stared at each other for what seemed like hours, her (E/C) eyes still filled with fear as he observed her closely. Remembering the events from last night, his anger began to grow again as the thought of Ciel touching her came to mind.