•Chapter Four•

(Don't start the music till I mention so)

For the rest of the day Alois was stuck doing work for certain business. You gotten to know Hannah and the triplets better as the day went by, and before you knew it was later at night and time to retire for the night.

Sat there on the bed as Hannah clothed you into a silky (F/C) night dress that stopped just a couple inches above your knees. You couldn't help but try avoiding Hannah seeing the stamp on your side since the only thing it brought when talking about it was bad memories.

After Hannah dressed you shivers went down your spine as a roar of thunder could be heard in the distance. Turning your head you saw lighting striking in the distance and the wind picking up.

"D-D-Do you know if it's....gonna storm overnight?" You stuttered. Hannah sighed and looked out the window, a bandage over her eyes which was covered with blood and would need to be changed soon.

"I believe it will be storming all night, and it looks like a bad storm too." Hannah replied.

"Damn." You whispered under your breath. You have always been terrified of thunderstorms ever since you were a child, the times you had to find shelter within tress or alleyways as a homeless person made the thunderstorms absolutely frightening to you.

"Scared of thunder?" Hannah asked with a smile forming on her face, you pretended to act though. Rolling your eyes you just pulled the covers up and got comfortable in your bed. Preparing yourself for the storm that was going to roll by.

"No." You replied. Hannah just giggled and tussled through your hair. Before leaving she turned and said softly.

"If you need help sleeping, you can always just go the kitchen and find me there."

"Thank you." You replied in a whisper. You turned your head slightly to she a smile forming on Hannah's face as she closed the door and left you be.

"This is gonna be a rough night." You whispered to yourself before closing your eyes, and slowly let slumber take over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I wished I had some Earl Grey tea right now!" You shrieked quietly to yourself as another powerful roar of thunder erupted and shook the manor walls.

The flashes of lighting made you started to shake uncontrollably and whimper. When another roar of thunder erupted you threw the covers of you and whimper in fear.

"Hannah!~" you whispered in fear. Grabbing a black robe that was near your Bed side you grabbed a candle and lit in, the lighting flashing making you jump before running out of your bedroom.

Running through the dark halls of the manor you gasped quietly to yourself, shivers going down your body as you sprinted down the stairs and dashed down the hallways towards the kitchen.

"Hannah, Hannah, Hannah-"

You kept whispering Hannah's name until opening the kitchen door, but who you saw made you slightly startled.

(Start the music)

It was Alois....

He stood there underneath the mini chandelier that was still lit, his blonde hair was a mess while his blue eyes seemed to be shaking. His hands were gripping onto the edges of a table underneath the light as lighting flashed and thunder roared.