•Chapter Tweleve•

Your POV.....

Someone has been looking for you.....

Sebastian's words repeated in your mind, sending you chills down your spine. Your adrenaline pumped through your veins as Claude placed you behind him. Alois started to growl in anger and stood in front of you and Claude.

"Your not taking her anywhere." Alois bellowed. A sudden breeze came through making your (H/L) (H/C) hair cover your face. Alois rushed towards you and wrapped his arms around you, and Claude sprinted after Sebastian to retrieve the trunk.

"W-W-Who's after me?" You whispered to yourself.

"I don't know who, but trust me they're not even going be able to go thirty feet near you." Alois promised. The two of you stayed closer together as you raced up the stairs, but when the two of you arrived in the kitchen Claude was standing there looking down at Sebastian who had butter knives shoved in his arms.

"You sure are protective over a trunk." Claude said in his usual monotone voice. Sebastian only attempted to stand up and run. However, the trunk was beginning to open. You and Alois stood there as you watched Sebastian stumble, but what you saw in the trunk made your skin crawl.

There was a body inside the trunk.

Your (E/C) eyes widened and you let out a shriek as you continue to stare at the body that was shoved inside a little trunk. Alois on the other hand was starting to shriek...in excitement.

"It's him...I finally found him!" Alois squealed. Sebastian closed the trunk as quickly as he could, and climbed onto a tray that raced through the hallways. You only stood there in terror as the flash images of the body sunk into your mind.

"T-T-There was a body." You whimpered. Alois noticed your discomfort and pulled you into a hug, shushing you softly as you continue to shriek.

"How sweet. A gentleman being able to comfort the damsel in Distress." The familiar voice purred. The two of you gasped and turned around to see Sebastian standing there with the trunk, his red eyes glowing and staring directly at you.

"W-W-What do y-you want from me?" You breathed out hesitantly. The mischievous man only smirked evilly towards you before grabbing onto your arm.

"The master wants you." Sebastian replied in a whisper. Goosebumps surfaced all over your arms and legs as you heard his words, and you tightly clung onto Alois's arm for dear life.

"I-I-aim not going anywhere near you!" You spat in terror. Claude entered the kitchen once again, and with a swift move he placed you and Alois onto his back and sprinted out of the room.

"Where the bloody hell were you Claude?" Alois shouted in anger.

"Searching for him, the damn monster tricked me." Claude replied in a rather annoyed tone. You didn't care since you were away from him. Clinging onto Claude tighter, you held in your tears that threatened to spill out.

"Miss Hannah! Take Miss (F/N) immediately!" Claude called out as he entered the main hall. Your (E/C) eyes widened with relief as you saw Hannah standing near the stairway, her blue eyes filled with worry and concern. Reaching her arms out Claude threw you off his back and into Hannah.

You let out a shaky breath as you hugged Hannah tightly. Your (H/L) (H/C) completely covering your face as Hannah shushed you calmly and directed you away from the scene that unfolded seconds later. Raising your head you saw Sebastian sitting on the chandelier, his red eyes scanning the room until they landed onto you. However, he only smirked and let out a chuckle before all the lights went out because the chandelier fell to the ground.

As darkness took over your vision, the images flashed in your mind. The day you were stamped, the jail cell, the shadowy figure that stood before the boy....

The red eyes...

You let out a piercing scream as the memories continued the flash before you, and soon the darkness started to terrorize you. Falling onto your knees you placed your hands on your head and sobbed loudly as you continued to scream.

"ITS DARK, ITS DARK IN HERE." You screamed, but after attempting to calm down...another scream made you surprised.

It was Alois....

You crawled onto the floor and searched for the boy, and when you bumped into a shaking form you wrapped your arms around it. His screams filled your ears as you continued to scream yourself, you tried to stop but your fear kept blocking you from gaining any remaining courage within you.

"I-I-Its dark....C-Claude....(F/N) WHERE ARE YOU?!" Alois shouted.

"IM HERE ALOIS IM HERE!" You replied in a uncontrollable shriek. Alois gasped and tighten the hug, his entire body and your trembling.

"Lights.."

Suddenly the flash of lights came in place, and immediately you started to relax. However, Alois held onto you in a tight grip making it impossible to move away from him.

"D-Darkness....I was alone...I was alone." Alois whispered as he started to cry. You pulled Alois closer and placed your head softly on his shoulder, feeling him tense up you moved away.

"N-N-No...." Alois only said before Claude came rushing towards the two of you. Hannah tailed behind and warily pulled you away from Alois.

"Are you alright milady?" Hannah whispered in your ear. You honestly replied by shaking your head and looking up towards her with frightful eyes.

"I'm not okay." You whispered. Glancing back at Alois he was hugging Claude's legs, absolutely traumatized by the events that occurred only moments ago.

"S-S-She was gone." Alois cried out. All you could do was stare at the terrified boy, and noticed how his crystal blue eyes were completely shaking and filled with tears...

Something happened to him, but I don't know what....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hannah softly combed a hairbrush through your hair that was frizzy from the crazy events that happened earlier that night. Clinging onto a piece of your black silk robe, you shockingly laid down on your bed and let Hannah tuck in the covers.

"If you need anything just inform me." Hannah whispered as she exited the room. You fluffed your pillow and pulled the covers over your head, trying desperately to go to sleep.

"This place....is crazy." You whispered to yourself. Then slowly your eyes dropped until you were in a complete slumber.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Note: There you go the next chapter. Leave a like and comment in the story if you are enjoying this story!!

Thanks!
~MysteryGirl86