Introductory Arc: Chapter 17 My goal

“I overdid it! I actually stabbed her in the chest! I mean like she was still on 80% HP, the damage I did was not that much because of the debuffs I have. Didn't expect her to fall to 80% to 10% HP, I almost killed her. What a predicament, I should head to bed before this sickness debuff take over my body with weak legs, nausea and headaches. I need to apologize as soon as possible.

I went to the my room but there’s a particular book on the bookshelves, I grabbed the green book but it wasn’t budging to get out, it was actually a switch for a hidden room that I made when this castle was in development stage. A room where I can store my secrets and items. A place where I can be alone and no one will find me here because once I got in, I’m out of the radar. I still have a couple of minutes before I go to bed and rest. For now, let’s recollect what has happened for the passed months.

I’m inside of my character’s body, empress of a powerful country, I have a daughter, my dead husband is haunting me to death. The information that I got from my intelligence agency is that the land of the humans are separated into different countries because of the world war that took place after the 20 years of the Holy war because people wanted different things like laws, ideology, common sense and many more which resulting into a conflict with one another. The holy war is a war where the humans won while my people were pushed back, we originally own this continent.

One thing that I want to do is visit the various countries and see the situation, their ideals and their views on the demon race. I still haven’t reveal myself to my people because Alice and the others won’t allow me to, It seems that they are still afraid of me, the power of imagination is truly terrifying, I didn’t think they were so afraid of me because I made her lore like that. I have a goal and that is to unite the demons and humans! It won't happen overnight but it will eventually happen if I succeed. Besides I'll be still alive when it happens, I am immortal after all.

I will never die because I'm the main character after all! There's no way, that the creator of this story won't end it with me dying. Yeah, right! That would be too funny.

For now, I need to fix this annoying sickness debuff, I don't want to puke in public or have a headache. It’s really vexing, it didn’t tell me to how to fix it. Maybe I could talk to Tanya about this problem, she is in charge of healing/recovering the sick and the magic association. It’s settled, my plan for tomorrow is to visit Tanya. I still have to keep my image as the superior ruler of this country, there’s also the problem of other players like me, I’m lucky to discover that due to Medusa suddenly calling me. For now, I need get rid of this sickness problem and make contact with Medusa.