Introductory Arc: Chapter 11 Going to my daughter's room

“What kind of service should I serve you today? Your highness” Kat asked

“Help me pick clothes that I should wear today. I want clothes that are easy to move around.”

“As you wish.”

An hour went by, did it took that long to pick a piece of cloth. I ended up wearing a black velvet dress that goes down to my knees and while Kat was dressing me. She made minor adjustments, she was playing dress up with me, I was like a doll. She made my hair curly, shiny and added nice looking flowers. I want to look casual but it seems I can't. Keeping my image is important, at least it's easy to move around.

Walking across the halls of my palace, this place is pretty big. Too bad I can't summon my map but I have my own personal GPS with me and she’s a catgirl. I told Kat to guide me to Lucy's room, I followed her until we hit a door.

“Come this way please.”

She pressed a button and the doors opened, it's like an elevator but powered with air magic. It was cool, I walked inside, taking my first step on the platform, I realize that there isn't any railing to grab it onto. It's quite terrifying, I didn't know my room was on the clouds. I don't like tall height nor I’m scare off it. Well, a little bit but this is a chance to conquer my fear of heights beside there's a flying function in this game. I must use everything to my advantage.

We reached the floor where Lucy room is located, I can't wait to see my cute daughter and play with her today. She's about 8 years old, supposedly she was frozen in time during my 400 years of sleep. If she wasn't, she would be 400 years old right now but I thankful for that, I get to see her development into a daughter that I can be proud of.

Once we got off the elevator, we walk down the hallway, passing by multiple rooms with labels on top of their doors. There was the library, playground, pet center and many. I realized that this whole floor and rooms belong to Lucy, she likes dragons, as the princess of this country, she needs to be educated. So that's why there's a learning center AKA homeschool and naturally there's a playground for breaks for half an hour but I’m planning to sent her to school.

We encounter a huge fancy double doors made out of refined brown wood, the exterior designs at the center looks like a smiling dragon. The door knobs were made out of gold! How much real money did I spend into this game? Come to think of it, I still haven't check my inventory.

“This is Lucy's room. Let me-”

I put my index finger on her pretty lips and smiled. Her face was red like the color of an apple

“There's no need, I’ll open it myself. Thank you, I’ll summon you today for your reward. You're dismissed.”

“I...I appreciate your kindness my queen.”

She went on her way, I can't wait to summon her in my room and pet her like a cat. She's going to be so soft and fluffy. Now then, time to spend some time with my beloved daughter but first I need to check my inventory.

I can open my inventory by saying it out loud or by saying it in my mind. I still have all of my stuff, from special weapons to potions. I have over 105,000 gold. I have spend over $5000 dollars and I spend over 10,000 gold in my years of playing this game. I spend real money on making my companions, good thing I bought when it was 50% and it was in a bundle too. Bought 3 custom companion maker and have 1 million gold for only $300. I need more gold. There's probably treasury somewhere but I won't use that for my own benefit, that's for the country. I need to make my own and/or buy human companies to make more money for myself. Perfect, that's going into my to do list. Many things are still unclear to me for now I need to spend time with my people.

Now, how am I going to approach this? Should I knock and be polite or should I just go in and wake up Lucy like any mother. Option one seems too far stretch, this castle is mine and I get to decide what works and not around here but it's my daughter's room. She's not exactly at a rebellious state yet. What would a good mother do? This is so frustrating, I’m not good with kids nor bad with them. I wanna become proper but how?