Introductory Arc: Chapter 5 The Spider Queen

The four seasons of death is a group of girls that I handpicked to be my personal guard and spies. I let them have free reign for that I could handle myself, I’m use to soloing dungeons and fighting bosses. All of them treat each other like sisters. Now that my situation forces me to looks at this as real life and not a game. I should use everyone here to my advantage for my personal gain if I want to survive. There’s no point in panicking besides how many chances do you get to live in your favorite game and explore it with your eyes, to feel and touch powers with reality instead of just seeing the effects of pressing a button to activate a skill.

Oh, I forgot about Autumn The Spider Queen. In terms of appearance, she has two. Human and Arachne form. She’s a feisty one and even looks like it. Red eyes, her hair is red as the flames of hell, and her face and body is describe as pure beauty. If there was a contest on who’s the beautiful between her sisters, I would choose her but nobody beats me! Oblivian is the most beautiful of all! Nothing can transcend my elegant yet beauty face. The only problem is her personality, she’s not mean but she doesn’t want to interact with others and she’s bad at it. Can barely say a word, In this case. It’s up to me to teach her the ways of talking, for that I will make her my apprentice later in the future. I can sympathize with her because I was like that too, those were painful days.

Her only way of communication was magic writing and gestures, her voice is not known to everyone but only I heard her voice according to her lore. Apparently, her voice sounds like an angel. I look forward to it. I’m pretty sure this character, is a bit on the simpler side of details on her lore. I think I was tired at that time when I made her. She live and fought herself up to the top of a dungeon and became its ruler, I conquered it and I made her my slave. The end.