Arc 1: Chapter 11 Two new maids

Through rigorous writing and signing official documents, paper after paper, stack after stack. I’m free finally done. I heard multiple knock on my door. “Come in.” I said.

The door opened and it was Spring, she was carrying an envelope that has a Red Lion crest on it.

“Your highness, this came from the guild association.” She said.

From the guild association, what business do they have with me. They will not gain anything if they come to me, instead of gaining, they'll be losing their reputation in the entire world.

“Open the letter and give me the content.” I commanded, She opened the envelope and there was a letter and an identification card.

She gave me the card and the letter, the card was intriguing. It's an administration card, only the owners of the guild association have these, what are they thinking making me an admin?

The letter said “ Empress Vivian, We humans and demons are different, with your recent introduction being broadcast around the world, your words were threatening. We would like your cooperation of having our two communities join together and so we would like you to join our circle but in return, we would like to set up our guilds in your kingdom. Sincerely Founder of the Guild association, Reina Heart. PS. For more information, please press this rune that will teleport you to my office.”

Ridiculous. Setting up their guilds is pretty much saying, please let us keep an eye on you. Those fools, to think they have the guts to ask me. Setting up a guild is not beneficial, I would like my people to become proactive in solving their own problems, not have strangers solve it for them.

Subjugation, and extermination of infested monsters is the work for the military while gathering quest are done by responsibly selected people for the job.

In a way, the guild is like a corporate giant that is fear and not an enemy to be mess around with. Not even the empire.

“Spring, did a human messenger came?” I asked, Spring nodded in silence. “Bring him to me. Now.” I commanded. Spring immediately went her way to get the messenger.

A couple hours later, it's 6:30pm. Spring has been gone for an hour and a half. She should be coming now, as I wait while sitting on throne full of skulls and bones. I stared at an empty room.

The huge steel double door suddenly opened. Spring, Dark and Kat made their way towards me and with them are the people who were behind this, they had their eyes blindfolded, their mouths were gag with white cloths, and they were chained up on the hands and feet.

“We brought them your highness.” Dark said, the three kneeled down. “Good, remove their bindings.” I responded

They took off white cloth that were covering their mouth and eyes. One was a man while the two are women.

The man wasn't happy how did turns out. “You dare harm me!” He yelled, his annoying voice echo throughout the room. Kat suddenly sweep his legs, falling to the ground on his back onto the black tiled floor. A broad sword was pointed at him on his mouth. “I won't hesitate to cut off your tongue and shove it down your throat.” Kat menacingly said. I never seen her like this before. The man went pale.

“You, what's your purpose here?” I asked, the girl with the short black hair. “We….We were supposed to sent you a letter and hope that you would press the rune.” She said.

“For what reasons?” I asked. She looked back at the brown haired girl behind her, she nodded then look at the man. He swayed his head left and right.

“It was a trap for you.” The girl with the brown hair said.

“You fool!” The man yelled, he broke out of his chains with magic and attempted to attack the two girls. Foolish man. Spring shielded the girls with her barrier. Her barrier is impenetrable to those who use 4th and 5th tier magic that he used.

“Pathetic.” My voice sound uninterested and had no emotion in it. It made everyone in the room shivered.

“Dark, Do whatever you want to get more information out of him, every option is available. Have fun.” I said as I made a mischievous smile.

He knocked the man out and then there was two. Those two flat out told me that it was a trap, was it to save themselves or did they hate that man with a passion?

“Now for you two. Tell me your names and for what reason did you told me that it was a trap, and remember lying is bad especially considering your situation.” I smiled. They will be no benefits for them if they lie to me and they know it.

“That man was our master, an abusive and unkind master. I'm May and this is June.” Sana said with a shaken voice.  “Did you expect me to save you?” I responded.

(May)

(June)

(June)

They both nodded

They both nodded. It made me laugh, “And why is that?” I asked. The two were scared like two little birds, fidgeting with their fingers. “Say it.” I demanded.

“Please! Become our master!” They both said in unison as theybow down  their heads.

“I refuse.” With those words, the two had bitter taste left in their mouth. They were clenching their fist as hard as they can to control themselves.

“I won't become your master but you two can become my daughter's personal maids.” I said with a smile. The two jumped with excitement, they hugged each other while bawling their eyes out

“But if I see a hint of betrayal in your eyes, I would not hesitate to kill you both on the spot, from now on. You belong to me.” I said, the two wiped their tears and straighten up. “Thank you very much!” They said in unison.

“Kat, you'll be in charge of their training, make sure to treat them right and keep an eye on them.” I said, Kat nodded.

“Dismissed.”