Introductory Arc: Chapter 3 The Snow and Summer

Next up was the four sisters of season. Snow the White Reaper, belongs to Moon faction and leader of the Winter Wolves. Her skin is the same as mine but white as snow. Cold blue eyes, white long hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows. Her attire is that of female general of an army from a World war but colored white all around. She wears white high heels, she's a true definition of a dominatrix if I ever see one. In terms of personality, she's cruel and merciless. According to her lore, she belongs to a rich family that rules a village, and she developed a personality that is bourgeois and full of ego due to her prestigious family making harsh interaction with her poor counterpart, her ignorance was punished by unbearable and painful crude torture through all of the winter season done by Oblivian which was me. She devoted herself to me in attempt to avoid further punish of her people and herself, this was done after torturing her by killing all of her loved ones in front of her and letting herself get beaten to a pulp by people that hated her. In the end, she took my habit of snapping my index finger while torturing her but It seems she does care about her people but she treated them like crap like I did with my coworkers, goes by the rule of tough love or verbal abusement for the greater good but at least say some good points at the end to feel less useful of themselves unlike her, I actually do that.

She left her village and came along with me as my white reaper that will serve me forever, leaving all her belongings and her diary which contains many reasons why she was treating her people like garbage. Her people read it, as of today. Snow sacrificed her freedom for the sake of the safety and prosperity of her people. In the end, she was treated like a hero because of her treatment, they have thoughts of steel through spits and spews and bodies of bedrock through lashes of her whip survived many cold nights. Now, she's currently training new recruits from her village to become soldiers of winter with souls of icy fire.

That story was just a summarization, it was a gruesome story yet confusing story but in the end, it was heartwarming, if you're willing to forget me killing her whole family in front of her and tormenting her physically and/or mentally, maybe even sexually assaulting her. Why did I make my character such a cruel overlord!? I sighed heavily, she's looking at me with sparkling eyes. Don't tell me you like being tortured? I have weird taste. Staring at her, she has a decent body figure, nice curves but why do you have such a big bust? Well, I did want my created female characters to have equality in terms of size but she a bit larger than average, at least it's not big enough to be put on the roundtable.

Beside her was Summer the Blinding Light, and also the polar opposite of Snow. Born into a poor family, but later raised in an orphanage of god after her family was killed by raiding bandits. She was taught the ways of the light in terms of beliefs and magic. She has a high amplitude for light magic, later in adulthood. She would become an archbishop that is of higher rankings in the church. She was rewarded with one chance to become an angel of ranking below from god but higher than a mere angel, a seraph. A higher angel that only receives orders from God. She took the opportunity but was actually a sacrifice for something else. She did become a seraph but was forced to obey the one who initiates it which was her own mentor. It seems you could never trust anyone in this world. She was ordered against her will to do unbearable acts that go against the teaching which was taught to her ever since she lost her parents, Summer was ordered to kill and destroy villages that are branded as heretics, none believers of god. As she kills and kills, her six angel wings become darker and darker. She was no longer an angel instead of a fallen one, her mentor noticed this and took action by getting rid of it by kicking her off a cliff on top Mount Sine after stabbing her with a cursed blade.

At the bottom of a mountain was a demon full of ambition and animosity towards any weak creatures. Beautiful yet cruel like life and death, she's the full embodiment of a higher existence and before she was a fallen wounded seraph asking for help but what did that demon do?

She lifted her up, tend her wounds with healing magic and then put her behind bars in the basement of Bloodsworn Castle. After 4 days of rest, she was a demon. In an instant, she panicked and attacked her but was overpowered. Beaten almost to death, her life slowly disappearing. She could see the light but was engulfed by darkness, the final words that she heard were "Become my reaper and get your revenge for those who betrayed you." a calming sweet voice but full of ice that will make your bones and skins crawl right under. In that blinding darkness, a hand reaches out. Summer reached for that hand and was engulfed by dark flames when she made contact. In that night, a fallen seraph turned into a demonic angel of death. She will soar the summer skies with her 6 wings and burn those who wronged her in, the skies will darken, the grasses will fade into nothingness and when it's all over, the crops will yield to death making prosperity of one's kingdom fall into despair and later into ruins

Her revenge was filled with slow suffering of the people that wronged her and to this day. Their screams will forever be heard as a satisfying instrument in her ears.

"HEY! Snow, can I hug you!"

Well, At least she wasn't mentally broken like I did with Snow. Summer pounce on Snow, targeting her breast. It was locked on and ready to fire but Snow activated her flares to disarray the incoming summer missile with a wall of ice separating her and summer. "Ehhhh! Come on! Pretty please!" she begged, ehhhhh....Did they ever act this way? Did I make them like this or was it someone else?

"Hmph, I'm not an air conditioning."

"Come on! Just let me touch you!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No"

"Pretty plea-"

"No."

With that she gave up with a face of a dissatisfying monkey who never got her treat, she put her head on the roundtable and was happy because she found out that the table was cold as ice. It is made of stone and the room temperature is about -10 degrees. I guess Summer is going to be the sunshine of her team. She's really short, shorter than anyone here, but I love her blue hair, it looks so nice and her 6 demonic wings are cool as ever! Her purple cat-like eyes are alluring and spicy.