Introduction Arc: Chapter 1 My new life

There's someone who's rocking my shoulder back and forth, so sleepy. Please let me sleep a bit more, it was getting more faster and rougher. Uh, so annoying. I rubbed my tired eyes and stretch out my arms while yawning. Smacking my lips, I observe my surroundings, it's a big room, there's a big chandelier that lit up the area with its purple flames and under it was a huge round table with 13 demonic thrones. I look so drowsy. There's someone who's holding my hand, it was a little girl wearing a frilly white dress, her clear blue eyes and her cute eye patch on the left. Her cheeks are soft and mushy. She's softly puffing her red cheeks and smacking my shoulder with both of her fists. Oh! I know who this is, it's my daughter Lucy.

"Mama! Wake up!" She said cutely, Ahhh...So damn cute! I can't resist any further. My urge to hug can't be contained!

*Hug*

"I'm so sorry, my little Lucy. I left you all alone, this time I'll read you a bedtime story and sleep beside you" I responded. Lucy looked at me with her blue sparkle eyes while tugging her chest with her little hands. I can't! I just can't look at this! It's too cute!

"Really! Yay! Mama is going to read me stories!"

She looks so happy. Wait....Lucy!? The sudden realization made me jump off my throne. She looks so similar, maybe yet it is her! It's my daughter from The End of the flesh, she looks way cuter like this! First of all, I need to check, There was a mirror beside me. I took it and see what my face looks like.

Yep..Yep... I'm Oblivian Blood, such a beauty my character is, her skins is pale white like the surface of the lonely moon, her long white hair is like the feathers of a magnificent crane. Her piercing red round eyes, her horns on top of her head, crude and pointy and her six black demonic wings screams terrors in the eyes of puny humans. I nodded in approval, I did good of customizing her. No! No! No! It's not the time to admire my best look, it's all about the body. Looking at my figure, I have the sexiness and curve like a model in one of those magazines. Truly godlike and also my breast... I wasn't really big on the big bust fetish, so. I just made it medium because I like equality all around.

Usually, I would see my level on top of my head but it seems it doesn't apply, this is a whole new world. I sat back down on my throne while Lucy was playing with her creepy doll, its one of that doll that you would see in that old house, big round eyes that can stare in your soul. They will always give me the shivers. For now, I'll avoid eye contact. It seems there was a maid beside me all along. I gazed at her with my piercing eyes, she noticed my stare and in response. She flinch and sweats, It would make sense. I do mine have a domineering aura around me, oh. Aura, that's right. I totally forgot to turn that off. In The End, there's a function called Aura, it's like a passive for every character in the game but the vampire lord has the useless one. Whenever a vampire lord stares at an AI or other players, it would give them 2 debuffs, fear which affects all of their stats with -1 and -5% of their mana capacity. It's so crap! Maybe I could just say a command to deactivate it.

"Turn off Aura." I said silently, it would be weird to say that out loud. Oh! It works, the maid is starting to relax. Good! Although I act like a dictator with strictness and awful punishment, well. I do act that way whenever I work with my co-workers but it's for their own good.

I know what to do. I think I'm in my Bloodsworn Castle which can mean one thing. I think it's time for a meeting.

"You, summon all my Reapers to the roundtable at once." I commanded with a stern voice. If I'm going to live as my character, I should roleplay as much as possible according to her personality and lore. In this game, you could make a character that solely unique by making your own story of the character and that goes the same to created NPCs. The maid straighten up and looked at me with courageous eyes that she will complete her task, "Yes, my lady!" She went her way after she bowed down before me. I don't know why but it feels good to have power and authority, with this I could....

Calm down me! Don't let it go to you, abusement of power and authority will get you into big trouble. I slap myself to regain control, Lucy tilted her head and looked at me with a confusion "Mama? Why are you hitting yourself?"

"Don't worry about it sweetie, do you know where we are?" I ask while I wait. I should ask a question but maybe asking an 8-year-old kid might give me answers that are vague. I should confirm it whether this is Bloodsworn castle, I don't ever remember putting a huge round table in the middle of this room.

"We're at Bloodsworn castle, in the continent of Lusia" she responded while playing with her doll. I just noticed her adorable blue eyes looks dead whenever she looked at other people in the room but in a way, it looks adorable to me. Maybe I should think about my taste of what I consider cuteness is. I've been completely ignoring the servants or maybe guards in the corners of this room but at least I got the answer. If I remember correctly there's a game mode in The End called Continent war where every player who's affiliated to one continent must fight a war with other continents for control. It's happened once a year, and also a global event which everyone around the world could participate, it's pretty much huge scale PVP. There's capture the flag, elimination, and deathmatch. This event last about a month, all main and side quest are disable. It was fun.

All of sudden, the demonic thrones on the roundtable were filling up, it seems they could teleport. How convenient, I could probably do that too. I think it's time to talk about our current situation, I stood up from my throne and walked down the stairs while doing the "come here" hand gesture to Lucy. I reached the bottom of the stairs with Lucy, I took one last look at it. It really is empty, all this time. I never really invited my online friends to see this.

The Empress of Demonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें