Chapter 27

The next morning my alarm rang at 7 and I groaned because we were back to the beginning of the week. I had a long shower and by the time I had come out I felt very refreshed, maybe it was my 9 hours of sleep. I decided to make an effort today seeing as I would be going out with Brandon after school and put on foundation, covering the moles that I knew Harry liked but I disliked. I applied a brown shimmery eye-shadow with winged liquid liner, which I have to admit I nailed today, with mascara, blush and a light nude lip liner was drawn over all my lips. I wore my light blue mom jeans which I ripped in certain areas myself and rolled up and the bottom with black and white stripped crop tank top. I looked in the mirror and decided on straightening my frizzy hair. I then flipped my now straightened hair to the right side of my face before pulling out my all black adidas stan smith's and slipping them on. This has got to be the most effort I've made to go to school, normally I wore joggers or leggings with a baggy t-shirt or a jumper from my wide collection. It was now 8:20 so I sprayed myself with my victoria secret perfume before picking up my back-pack and leaving the house.

I reached school just before the bell went and walked in the direction of my maths lesson. I had a free after this period so all I had to do with get through an hour with Harry then I could leave the room and breathe. Okay, Judge you can do this. Judge? Since when did I start doing that? Since you met Harry and the way he says it makes you melt. My subconsious chimed in, thanks a lot. I walked into the room and there were only 3 other kids in there apart from Harry. He was sat at his usual window seat and was writing in his journal. His hair look good today, it was as if he flipped it to the left side of his face like I do to my hair, but to the right. It looked different but good. Gosh, Jullian when did you start thinking like that? You've always thought Harry was hot you've only just now realised that you might be falling for him. She chimed in again. I adjusted my bag on my shoulder before walking and taking my seat next to Harry. Harry didn't even look up but soon as I sat next to him he shut his journal and linked his hands together, placing them on the top of it. Well okay then...

By the end of the lesson I finally decided to accept that Harry and I's friendship was over. I had to accept it. I walked out of the lesson and straight to my locker. I opened it and stuffed my 20 pound heavy maths textbook into my messy locker before slamming it shut and I jumped at the sight on the other side of it.

Brandon.

"Oh, hey." I smiled at him and he looked me up and down, not even trying to hide his attraction.

"Hello," he smiled at me "just wanted to make sure we were still on for today."

"Yep, we can go somewhere straight afterschool if you want?" I flung my hair from my shoulder to my back.

"We need to talk." I heard a third voice speak and I turned around to see Harry. I must have been staring at him for much longer than intended because he was now looking at me strangely.

"Um," I said facing Harry before turning to look at Brandon who was now looking above my head and up Harry as Harry was taller than him "I'll meet you after school yeah? Call me." I said to Brandon and he nodded before smiling at me and walking away.

I took a breath before turning back to face Harry once again but I could see him looking behind me at Brandon who was now walking away, with his jaw clenched.

"You move on quick," Harry rolled his eyes before walking away from me and down the hall.

"What?" I practically shouted at him because he was fairly far away from me by the time I processed what he had just said. I groaned and followed Harry. Searching for him as I went. I walked out into the school field and saw Harry sat on a bench nearby. I went and sat on the bench too, there was hardly any space between us.

"You kiss him?" Harry's asked me once I started kicking the small pebbles underneath my feet.

"What? No!" I defended, facing Harry.

"You know what, what's it to you anyways?" I shouted frustrated. He's the one who rejected me. He's the one who didn't even want to look at me during this morning's period. And now he's acting jealous.

"Because I-" Harry stopped himself.

"You what?" I wanted to know what he wanted to say. I wanted to know what Harry thought. I wanted to know Harry better.

Harry just shrugged in response.

I stood up from the bench before speaking "Well you know what? You don't get to have me follow you out here like I can't keep away from you. You just want me to feed your ego. That's why you befriended me right?"

"No! I never used you. I wouldn't..." Harry was standing too.

"If you don't want me then fine but don't get me to follow you out here only for you to not even show me any emotion. I don't get you," I sighed throwing my arm up at him.

"I do want you," Harry whispered and I could've sworn he didn't say that but before I knew it he lips were on mine. He was kissing me. Harry was kissing me.

Oh my God Harry was kissing me.