Chapter 15

Today was the weekend of the festival and Harry, Niall and I agreed to make our way from my house so after school Harry came in the car with my mum, Jacob and I.

"Hello Harry," my mum greeted Harry as we both got into the back seat of my mum's BMW.

"Hello Ms Judge," Harry smiled. "Hey Jacob."

"Sup?" Jacob responded not really caring about the reply as he was scrolling down his phone.

The ride to my house was filled with my mum making small talk with Harry about his school work and family.

"You know it would be great to have your parents over for dinner sometime," my mum said "it would be nice to have some adult company." I silently laughed at my mum's thought. As if Harry's parents would ever agree to that.

"Yeah or we could have you lot over. My parents would probably be more up for that. They're not good with... um-"

"More like they're too posh to come have a plain old spaghetti meal with us, mum." I laughed.

"No offence." I added facing Harry when nobody spoke.

"Nah you're right really." Harry admitted.

"Oh well that's fine too." my mum spoke.

When we reached my house Harry and I went straight to my room and I began to pack my sleeping bag.

"You hadn't packed yet?" Harry laughed at my lack of organisation.

"Well I've been busy?" I defended.

"Oh yeah, with what?"

"You." I shrugged and I could notice the smile that formed on Harry's face as I opened my makeup draw.

When I was finished packing Niall texted that he'd be over in half an hour so Harry and I just watched TV downstairs then came a knock on the door.

I went to open it and smiled at the sight of Niall in loose black jeans, adidas original creps and a white vest paired with an unbottoned blue jersey.

"Hi," I breathed and hugged him quickly.

"Hello girl." Niall leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Nice to see you again." Harry spoke from behind us making me jump and turn to find an unfamiliar smile on Harry's face.

"Well let's go. Who's driving?" I asked.

"Well, Harry. I'm guessing." Niall spoke and I remembered he couldn't drive.

"Cool." Harry spoke and strode out to start his car as Niall followed.

I ran back up to my room and picked up my sleeping bag and my backpack before shouting a bye to my mum and Jacob and leaving the house to get into Harry's car.