Chapter 17

I rubbed my eyes and looked around my dark room. I yawned and stepped out of my room, headed for the stairs. The closer I approached the living room I could hair faint cries. I opened the door and was met with Harry having another nightmare.

I shook him violently and he quickly woke up. He shot up on the couch with his eyes wide and searching his surroundings. His gaze finally set on me and I could see him visibly relax.

"Do you need anything Harry?" I asked.

"Water" he croacked.

I hurried into the kitchen and grabbed him a bottle of water from the fridge and rushed back into the living room and handed it to him. He gulped half of the bottle easily and set it down on the ground below him.

"Are you alright?" I said shyly.

"Better now." he smiled.

"Do you- you wanna come upstairs and relax til you feel less.. I dunno." I asked and a confused expression set on his face.

"Don't worry, I'll just- it, it's whatever. I'll leave" I rambled and stood up from my crouched position and began to leave the room. 

"I'll come upstairs with you." Harry said with no expression and also stood up.

We both went upstairs and sat on my bed, our backs to the headboard and us on either side of the bed.

"You can sleep here for the rest of the night." I spoke. What was I doing? Why would he want to share a bed with me? I was being weird.

"Sure." he replied and my head snapped up to look at him but he only smiled. I checked the time and it was only 1am.

We both got under the covers and I turned my back to face Harry. As I began to slowly drift off to sleep I felt a warm arm wrap around my wasit and my body was pressed against another as I slept off.

* * *

I yawned and slowly opened my eyes. I turned my head slightly to see the time was 8:23am. I sat up in bed and saw Harry laying next to me. His arm draping over my thighs as my change in position caused them to fall. I was reminded of last night and I slid out of bed and into the shower immediately. I didn't want Harry to wake up to me with smelly breath, knotty hair and baggy pyjamas. I had a quick shower and luckily Harry was still asleep by the time I had gotten dressed, in grey leggings and Harry's Ralph Lauren jumper, and applied a minimal amount of makeup, I avoided foundation because I knew Harry liked my moles.

Wait, why did I care whether Harry liked my birth features?

I decided to wake him up. I shook him gently for a while and he began to respond.

"Judge?" he mumbled. Woah, his morning voice was hot. Like, very.

"Yeah?" my voice came out very high pitched.

Harry was fully awake now "Sleep well?" he asked, yawning.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Best sleep I've had in weeks." Harry smirked.

"Right," I rolled my eyes and stood up from sitting on the bed side.

"I'm being serious," he pulled me back to sit next to him "thanks for letting me stay with you last night." Harry breathed onto my face and surprisingly his breath wasn't all that smelly, I mentally laughed at my thought- God I was weird.

"I offered." I shrugged.

"And why?" he asked quietly, staring into my eyes.

"You had a nightmare." I lied looking away from him. I didn't know why I wanted Harry in bed with me, but I did.

Harry smiled and got out of bed.

"I'm gonna drive home." he stated and I frowned slightly. "Wanna, uh, come?" Harry offered as he stood up of my bed.

"Alright!" I jumped. I didn't want to leave Harry, we were getting along and I, I would miss his company. Or him.