Chapter 8

I got out of bed and instantly checked my phone, I had not received a text from Harry explaining his behaviour last night, well, not yet anyways.

"Julli, Jullian honey," my mother knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

"Yeah mum," I sighed.

"There's someone downstairs for you." She smiled and left my room.

Confused, I stalked down the stairs and stopped halfway, staring down at the boy at the bottom of the stairs.

I looked like crap, I knew I looked like crap but I couldn't worry about that now, seeing that Harry was before me overjoyed me slightly. 

"Hey," he breathed.

"We can talk in here." I walked past him and led him into the kitchen.

"Look I just wanna say s-" Harry paused. "I owe you an explanation for yesterday, I know I do but I ju- I can't give you one, not right now." Harry looked away from me.

"Ok..?" I crossed my arms.

"So I guess I'll go now." Harry stated, walking away.

"See you tomorrow Styles!" I called after him.

"You too Judge," he replied then opened the door and left.

Sighing, I headed up the stairs and got dressed.

* * *

I left the house and walked into the drug store as I needed some foundation. After picking up some foundation I went to grab a drink and spotted a familiar blonde standing in line.

"Niall, hey" I walked over to him smiling.

"Jullian, hello" he smirked looking me up and down. I was wearing jogging shorts with a crop jumper.

"Uh," I laughed, Niall was not at all hiding his wondering eyes which were now raking up and down my legs "nice to uh-" I burst out laughing, it was obvious that Niall was paying no attention at all to me.

"Huh?" he snapped out of it and I laughed some more.

"Get a good enough look did ya?" I stepped closer.

Niall licked his lips and chuckled a little "Well it depends."

"On what?"

"On whether or n-" Niall began but an elderly man interrupted his speech.

"Pardon me but are you kids buying anything because the line is moving" the man politely spoke and I nodded quickly along with Niall.

Once we bought our items we began walking down the road together.

"Where are you going now?" Niall asked.

"Home." I answered.

"Well," he turned and stood in front of me, stopping me from walking any further "if you want to hang out tonight I would totally be on for it," he smiled.

"You know what that sounds great." I returned his smile.

"Great, uh, meet me round here at around 8?"

"8 it is." I smiled and waved Niall off and he turned a corner after we exchanged numbers.

* * *

I held up another dress to my body and stood in front of my mirror examining whether or not to wear it.

I picked up my phone and sent a text.

To Niall: Do I get to know where we're going? :)

He immediately replied.

From Niall: Haha not at all sweetheart ;)

I couldn't help the smile on my face as I read his message.

To Niall: So casual or dressy??

From Niall: Dressy-ish

I laughed reading the message, that was not at all helpful but I just wore a plain black  strap less dress which was slit at the left leg and stopped underneath my knees, with a pair of black Adidas ZX Flux trainers to match. 

I applied foundation, concealer, bronzer and mascara, also some red lipstick and began to make my way to meet Niall.

Once I got outside the store I saw Niall standing there in black jeans and a white button down shirt with a rose in his hand.

"Hiya!" I chirped, approaching him.

"Woah," he looked me up and down and handed me the rose which I blushed at him for.

"Oh please," I giggled. "Now can you tell me where we're going?"

Niall wrapped an arm round my waist and lead us to a house down the street which loud music was coming from.

"A house party?" I laughed.

"Yes. Don't tell me you're not into it," his smile fell.

"No no, I thought it was gonna be something over the top but this is actually better." I spoke sincerely.

We walked into the house and it was already crowded, even at the entrance. Niall laced his fingers through mine and lead me into the kitchen which was a little less crowded.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked me.

"I don't mind anything non-alcoholic," I smiled in response.

"Why don't you drink?"

"Well first of all I'm 16." I laughed.

"And?" Niall laughed too.

"I've just never tried to I guess." I bit my lip nervously.

"Alright." Niall handed me a canned coke as he poured some vodka that was sitting on the counter top into a red cup.

Niall placed his arm back around me and I smiled up at him, laughing slightly.

"You have a lovely laugh." Niall smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile." I replied and Niall's hand moved to my waist and we began swaying to the music, still holding our drinks.

I rested my forehead on his chest and closed my eyes, inhaling his scent.

After a few moments a body collided with mine and  fell onto the floor beneath me.

I pulled away from Niall and looked down, much to my surprise.