Chapter 9

"Harry?" I quickly bent down to help him up. "Are you alright?"

"Judge" he breathed onto my face and I coughed at the scent.

Niall ran to the other side of Harry, helping me hold him up.

"This guy is wasted" Niall laughed.

"It's not funny. Harry let's get you home yeah? Can you drive?" I asked Niall.

"No" he shook his head.

"Alright, we'll just have to take him to mine" I sighed and Niall and I walked Harry to my house in silence excluding Harry's attempts at speech. I think Niall was mad that our time had been interrupted and truthfully so was I but Harry needed his friend. 

When we reached my door Niall released Harry and balanced him onto me and smiled awkwardly back at me.

"I'm sorry our night was ruined, I really was having fun" I finally spoke.

"Me too" Niall said looking around him. 

"Maybe we can hang out again uh, not when my friend is plastered." I laughed and Niall simply nodded.

Niall wished me a good night and walked away.

I walked Harry into the house and lay him on the couch.

I stood up to leave the room when Harry spoke. 

 "Where you two on a date?"

I turned around and saw him sitting up slightly and his eyes half closed.  "Um I guess." I went to leave again.

"You like him?"

"I guess" I turned around again, smiling.

"Why else would you be on a date with him?"

"I don't know Harry, goodnight." I sighed and started to leave again.

"What does he call you?" he spoke again.

"What?" I turned around.

"The kid, what does he call you?"

"His name is Niall and he calls me Jullian, Harry" I rested on the wall behind me and folded my arms.

"What do you call him?"

"Niall. Harry, what is this about?"

"Have you two kissed?"

"What do you care?"

"I'm your best friend ain't I?" Harry spoke, his eyes closing.

"Well no we have not kissed" I frowned.

"Goodnight, Judge."

I stood there for a few moments trying to understand what Harry's purpose was before leaving the room.

I went to the kitchen where my mum was, half asleep in front of her laptop.

"Mum," I shook her.

"Hmm?" she looked up.

"You know how I went out tonight?" she nodded, "well I bumped into Harry, well actually he bumped into me," I laughed "anyways, he's plastered and sleeping it off on the couch."

"Drunk? " her eyes widened.

"Yes but please don't rant to him, he's not me or even Jake." I kissed her on her cheek and quickly and went upstairs.

I got into black shorts and a plain white crop top before crawling into bed.

* * *

I was awaken by the sound of screaming, very loud screams. I shot out of bed and ran down the stairs and was met with my mum and Jacob standing outside the living room, where the noise was coming from.

"What's wrong with Harry?" I spoke quickly, moving my hair out of my face. 

"I don't know, but shut him up" Jacob groaned, walking up the stairs and my mum soon followed.

Upon opening the living room door my breath was caught in my throat at the sight in front of me.

"I'M SORRY!" Harry screamed "Pl- pl - please Jullian" he whispered all while shaking. 

I shook him hard and he shot up, I stood back.

"Harry" my eyes welled up. I quickly blinked the tears away and ran up the stairs.

I wiped the tears away when there was a knock on my door.

"Jullian" Harry opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey" I smiled weakly.

"I'm s-" he stopped himself. "Did I scare you?"

"Kinda" I bit my lip.

"I didn't mean to."

"It's fine," I looked away. Harry turned away and I spoke up again "What did you dream of?"

Harry's eyes darkened as he stared at me "None of your business, just because you let me sleep here and I happened to be having a bad night does not mean that I owe you anything because I do not Judge, I do not Jullian" he glared at me and my mouth widened.

"Wha- What is the matter with you?"

"Nothing." he spat.

"Clearly you are deranged."

"Shut up" he shouted.

"Get out Harry, get the hell out of my house." I shouted.

Harry hesitated for a moment before storming out.

What the hell?