Chapter 13

When I got home I changed into a pair of Nike joggers and sat at my desk and began working.

"Julli! Dinner!" my mum called.

After quickly eating my dinner I ran back upstairs and texted Niall.

To Niall: hey, what are you doing?

From Niall: nothing much, you?

To from: well I've got back from Harry's house and he wants to come to the festival with us

Niall didn't reply after that so after an hour I decided to call him but it went to voicemail. I threw my phone onto the bed and went out for a run at a park near my house. After my run I went into Tesco's to buy some water and saw Niall working at the counter.

"Niall! Hey!" I waved as I ran up to him. There was nobody in the line and he was arranging the chewing gum on the counter.

"Hey... Jullian" he looked around, repeatedly scratching the back of his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked and too began to look around.

"Nothing. I don't know it's just embarassing you seeing me like this?"

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"Like in my work uniform"

"Having a job isn't anything embarassing" I laughed at how ridiculous he was being.

"I saw your text, sorry I couldn't reply- work."

"That's alright. So, do you think he could?"

"If you want him too" Niall nodded.

"Thanks." I hugged him quickly, paid for my bottle of water then jogged back home.