Chapter 7

When I woke up the next morning and immediately remembered that Harry was coming over today, although I did not know when. 

I got out of bed and put on my grey converse tracksuit bottoms and a black long sleeved crop top. I placed my hair into a high ponytail went to the bathroom to wash my face, leaving it bare.  As I walked into my bedroom drying  my face with a towel, my phone beeped.

From Harry: I'm on my way.

I went downstairs to the living room to tidy it up a little and set out some snacks for us on the table. When Harry arrived my brother beat me to the door.

"Ah, you must be Harry," my brother observed.

"Yes. And you are?" Harry spoke stepping inside.

Jacob looked him up and down, "Jacob. Julli's older brother."

"Oh, nice to meet you." Harry extended his hand for Jacob who quickly shook it before leaving the house.

"Where is your mum?" Harry spoke as we sat down on the couch.

"Out," I shrugged, she wasn't home when I woke up.

"Did you just wake up?" Harry asked me.

"Rude." I laughed.

"Well did you?" Harry began removing his bomber jacket. 

"No, as a matter of fact. I actually decided to look like this today." I scoffed before getting up and picking up a selection of 3 movies from the television stand. "Alright, so it's either She's the man, Mama or The internship." I waved the movie cases in the air. 

"Mama," Harry clapped his hands together.

After the film I was sort of scared to go into the kitchen alone, even though it was light outside, I knew it was silly of me.

"Hey, um, can you help me out in the kitchen?" I asked Harry as I stood up.

"Help you to do what?" he mumbled as he stuffed another cupcake into his mouth.

"Please..." I pleaded and saw Harry smile widely.

Harry stood up, stepping closer and slowly whispered "Why Jullian?" onto my face.

I shuddered at the goosebumps his actions created on my arm and spun on my heel into the kitchen, alone.

I sighed and shook my head, why did Harry cause goosebumps on my skin? The way he looked at me just then, like he wanted to ki- No. No, me and Harry are just friends. Sighing again I returned to the sitting room.

"Let's play a game" I proposed, sitting on the ground in front of Harry.

"What game do you have in mind?"

"Just a question game. You know, to try to get to know eachother a little bit better?"

Harry looked at me strangely.

"You don't wanna play do you?" I sighed and pushed away my stray hairs off of m forehead. 

"No, no. I'll play. You begin." Harry cleared his throat. 

"Alright, tell me your full name."

"Harold Edward Styles. What is your full name?"

"Jullian Justine Judge." I noticed the smile on Harry's face and laughed, "Yeah, my mum has a thing for J's. Why do your parents hate me?" I bit my lip, looking away from him.

"They think that you're exactly like my ex-girlfriend but you're nothing like her. I can tell you that now Jullian."

"In what way am I like her?" I never pictured Harry as the type to be all loved up. 

"In no way, in no way at all."

"But your parents, they think that I am like her so wh-" I began and Harry abruply rose.

"I'm leaving," he declared. 

"What?" I scoffed, laughing slightly.

"I said-" he gritted.

"Yeah I know what you said but we were just talking so-" before I could even finish my sentence I heard the door slam behind Harry and I quickly rose to my feet, running outside to call after him but his car was already pulling out of my driveway.

I was left standing outside on the street more than bewildered.