Chapter 12

The next morning I wore black adidas leggings with a black long sleeved cropped top and my white and green adidas stan smith shoes.

Once I walked into Maths I found myself frozen in place at the sight of Harry in his chair looking out the window. I sighed and sat next to him as there were no other places left in the classroom to sit.

He turned to me and smiled, I remained neutral. At the end of the lesson I quickly gathered my possessions and marched out of the classroom. As soon as I walked into the hallway there was a firm grip on my forearm which yanked me to a halt. Harry.

"What do you want?" I groaned frustrated as I pulled my arm forcefully out of his grip.

"Well? You've done a pretty good job of ignoring me so far so why not just continue?" I said angrier when Harry didn't respond.

"Because I've tried that but I can't stay away from you Judge." I tried to ignore the feeling I got in my stomach from Harry's words. I can't stay away from you. What did he mean? Because I was his only friend or.. no of course not that.

"Ok." I sighed "Talk." I said to him rudely.

"I'm an idiot but I missed you. The past 3 days have been like hell without my new bestfriend." he smiled cheekily and I bit my lip as I smiled too because of course I missed him also.

"Just stop being an idiot and we won't have anything to fight about." I went on my top toes and held out my hand to ruffle his hair.

Harry grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder while tickling my sides. I struggled for air while repeatedly slapping his back to get him to put me down. Finally he did.

"You're a massive idiot" I laughed and looked around us at the many people who had witnessed his act.

"Yeah but your massive idiot" he pulled me in for a hug I couldn't help the tingling feeling present in my stomach.

After school Harry drove me to his house after constant reassurance that his parents were not home, I couldn't stand to be humiliated once more by them.

"You know you're gonna need to get over what happened on my birthday if we're gonna be friends for a long time." Harry spoke as he pulled into his home's driveway.

"Well I'd rather not address the issue now. They don't like me, I don't like people like them. It is what it is." I undid my seat belt and walked into his house with him.

Harry and I went into the kitchen and there was Gemma eating pasta on the kitchen counter.

"Hey Jullian," she cheered and waved.

"Hi Gemma," I said just as nicely.

"Me and Judge are gonna go upstairs" Harry grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left the kitchen.

"Um, what if I was thirsty Harry?" I scoffed.

"Are you?" he turned around.

"The question was 'what if'. Aren't you gonna offer me some water?" I smiled.

"Would you like a bottle of water my dearest Jullian?" Harry said while fluttering his eyelashes.

"Nah I'm good." I skipped out of the kitchen after blowing him a kiss.

"You too are perfect for each other." Gemma laughed and continued back to her pasta while switching channels on the T.V. in the kitchen. Yes, they had a TV in the kitchen and not like a small tele I'm talking flat screen right above the door.

Gemma's comment undoubtedly erupted butterflies in my stomach but I didn't want to try to understand why. I waited for harry by the steps and walked up with him, down a long hall with a door at the end of it. I guess this was Harry's room.

On entrance the smell of mint tea and chocolate filled my nostrils, I loved it. Harry's room, of course, was big and very personal looking with plenty of photos of him and Gemma on the wall and other people which I could only assume to be extended family.

"I love the style of your room." I spoke as I walked around, touching different things.

"Thanks." Harry sat on the couch at the other end of the room.

I went to sit next to him and he switched on the TV which emerged from the coffee table which was infront of the couch.

"Woah. Do your parents get extremely good deals on televisions or what?" I laughed and Harry shrugged.

After about an hour of watching a crime investigation show my phone began to ring. I reached into the front pocket of my backpack and saw that it was Niall.

"Hey" I said into the speaker. "No I'm good" "Yeah" "Haha" "You're so corny" "Can't wait either" "Ok bye" I replied to Niall.

"Who was that?" Harry asked as soon as I returned my phone into my backpack.

"Niall."

"Oh. Is he your boyfriend?"

"No Harry," I laughed.

"Well you said you couldn't wait either so I assumed you two were gonna hang out or something."

"Yeah we are, we're going to a festival on Friday."

"Just you two?" Harry asked curiously.

"Yeah I think."

"Can I come?"

"I dunno... maybe Niall wanted it to be you know..." I wasn't entirely sure what I meant but I didn't want to invite Harry before confirming with Niall.

"You know what?" Harry rose a brow.

"I don't know." I laughed.

"Alright so let me come." Harry shifted his body so he was directed at me fully.

"I'll ask Niall and tell you tomorrow ok?" my phone beeped and it was a text from my mum saying she was outside. "I've got to go." I picked up my bag and started for the door.

"So soon?" Harry got up and walked towards me and he almost looked as if he was... blushing?

"Yeah. Because I'm going to that festival and camping over my mum wants me to get as much revision for mocks as possible seeing as this weekend is going otherwise engaged."

"Camping over?! In a tent with Niall I suppose?" Harry scoffed and shook his head, clearly irritated.

"Probably, I dunno. It doesn't matter. Nothing's going to happen Harry." I assured him and hesitantly grabbed hold of his hands. I could feel Harry's muscles loosen and when I looked up at him he was staring down at our hands.

"I'm gonna go but I'll see you tomorrow." I said and released his hands from mine.

"Bye Judge."