Chapter 35

GO watch my new book trailer for "Camera's and Secrets' Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mps7ErRUQCc&feature=youtu.be

This is horrible and not proof read!

Tobias POV

Tris is now 8 and a half months pregnant, and lets just say her mood swings are horrible.  I love her, but one minute she's all lovey dovey wanting to watch a movie, then next she's angry about something little. But then she'll cry and beg me to forgive her.

"Tobias!!!" I hear Tris call from the bedroom. I get up from the table and walk back there and she's gripping on the dresser.

"Ye--" I say but stop hen I see the puddle of water under her. I quickly speed walk to her and swoop her in my arms, whiles she's complaining about the pain. And it takes a lot for Tris to complain about pain.

She's not screaming, but she's whimpering, it breaks my heart.

As soon as we arrive at the hospital they take her to a room and I follow them.

"Call Christina," She says.

I do, I call Christina and out conversation is brief. Pretty much,

"Hey Christina."

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Come to the hospital, Tris is in labor." shes groans,

"be there in ten" she says and with that she hung up.

Like she said Christina was here in ten minutes. Tris apparently its how the doctors says 'far along,' and 'dilating quickly.'

Its been three hours and were still here no kids yet. She got her epidural and the doctors are telling her to breath in out and push. Shes got a very strong grip on my hand.

"One more push! I see the head!" with that she pushes and he pulls out kid number one, imeadiently the doctors star to clean ? "Its a boy!" clean him. "A few more and you should ahve the girl.

A determined Tris ends up pushing the girl out about eighteen minutes after baby Chris.

She flops back on the piilos as the nurse hands her Chris wrapped in a blue blanket. Their still cleaning and cheacking everything on Arabella.

Tris hands me Christopher as the nurse hands her Arabelle.

"Have you picked the names?" The nurse asked?

"Yes," we both replie.

"Okay, Since you have we can get the Birth certificates started. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." with that she leavs.

"Okay, hand me one of my babies," demands Christina, makingTris smile and hand her Arabelle.

"I'm tired," she states,

"Okay, Jest lay back you can sleep after you sign the certificate.

The nuse comes back ad we both sign our names on the certificates.

Their full names are

Arabella Elizabeth Eaton and Christopher Zeke Eaton. I picked Zeke obviously my best friend Uriah gonna be upset.

Thr nurse says Tris can go home in the morning, cause right now she's asleep. The twins are alseep in their cribs. I lay with Tris in her hospital bed and she's curled into myside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV

I wake up and Tobias is talking to all our friend, literally everyones in here. Uriah, Zeke, Will, Christina, Shuana, Marlene, everyone.

Marlenes holding Arabelle, and Zekes holding Christopher.

"Hey guys," i say sitting up

"You made Christopher's middle name Zeke! You named him after Chrtina and Zeke, i feel the love," complaines Uriah making everyine lauhg.

"No, How you feeling you just had a baby?" I say sarcastically.

"Girl don't go there!" laughs Christina.

"Thanks for naming him after me." Says Zeke

"Okay hold. Uriah I dont see anyone else but you complaining, He's named after my best friend, and Fours Bestfriend. Christina, I had two in one day.! and Zeke, Your veery welcome, all Fours idea!" I laugh. "Can I leave now? Theres cake at home!"

"Yes you can leave, just sign your release papers," says the nurse coming in handing me a clipboard, "sign here, here, and here, then initial here." she says showing me where and i od. "You may leave now." she says walking put.

"Okay, Meet me back at our place in about a half an hour to give me time to shower and stuff, then we will have cake. Now everyone out!" i shout. lauhing they say bye handing the babies to Tobias and I.

I put Arabella in her crib and change quickly, then stand up, no pain, jeez their pain killers are strong.

"Lets go!" I say grabbing Arabelle.

Once we get home we lay them down, I shower and Tobias puts out chips, cake, orders pizza, and all that good stuff.

About ten minutes after setting up everyone arrives adn we all eat and enjoy each other, soon to be interupted by the babys crying. I grab Chris and Tobias grabs Arabella.

As soon as we walk back out Christina say

"Let them meet Bea!" walking over to me holding her five month old. "Theyre going to be bestfriend I can tell!" She states happily.

"Totally, so much for you their going to date, because one you dont date your bestfriends brother, and two chris is younger than Bea." laughs Marlene.

"They can still date, gae doesnt matter, and I dont think Bella will care." says Christina, "Oh my god Tris! Their ship naem could be Chrea (cre-a)!"

"Stop ship naming our Children!" I say walking away from her handing him to Zeke who hands him to Uriah making him cry. Uriah then hands him back to Zeke and he stops.

"I gues he doesnt like your face Uri" teases Zeke,

"Or he thinks yours is funny," Laugh Urah. I roll my eyes.

"Who wants cake?!" I say

"I do !" Everyone Chirps!

We all eat cake and play games watch movies untill about 10 when Christina and Will have to take Bea home then everyone decides to leave.

I have Arabella and Tobias has Chris, we go to Bellas room first laying her down then same for Chris.

Once were back in our room i change then lay down next to Tobias whos in sweats.

"I love this life!" He says.

"Me too, Im happy we have a family!" I smile and he kisses my temple.

"I love you Beatrice" he says turning off the light.

"I lo---" Im cut off by one of them crying "All yours ! I just gave birth less than twenty four hours ago," He groans a gets up bring Bella back into the room.

By morning we have both twins in our bed between us.

AN: So its kinda fast pase, and I really hate fast pase. Its not even semi-proof read so sorry!

This was the last Chapters, I will do a long epilogue, and I will have sequel information posted soon !

Comment<3

Vote

-Suzanna