Chapter 25 The After Party

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE

Tris POV

My wedding was beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I walk to the dance floor with Tobias trying not to trip in my dress, once we arrive "Iris," by the Goo Goo Dolls comes on'

"May I have this dance?" Tobias ask.

"It would be my pleasure." I grin taking his hand and he pulls me close "Why did you tell Tori to say your real name?" I question and he looks down.

"Cause im strong enough to know a name is a name, it wont hurt me. I did it for you though, Mrs. Tobias Eaton." I smile and stand on my tippy toes to give him a kiss, even in these dame heels im not tall enough to. He laughs and helps by meeting me halfway.

Dancing and we get to the part in the song that says "I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life." and He starts singing it to me, I cant help but laugh. His voice is horrible but I love it. When the song comes to an end im already tired.

I drag Tobias to our table and take off my heels while he laughs. Im going to have blisters this time tomorrow. "Lets cut the cake?" ask and he nods eagerly. "Gosh if you love the cake so much why didn't you marry it?" I ask sarcastically.

"I don't know, Maybe because I love you more. If I had to chose between the last piece of dauntless cake and you I would hands down say Tris." He smirks standing up and pulling me to my already aching feet. I grab the microphone that's attached to the speakers and announce we cutting the cake. Everyone gathers around to watch. Its quite funny, both of us cutting the cake and now we have to twist our arms and feed each other. I go to feed it to him nicely but then think what the hell and smash it in his face. He goes to do it to me to but Christina shouts "Tobias whatever Eaton if you get one smudge of cake on that dress I will personally kill you." We laugh and he feeds it to me nicely.

"Happy Chris?" He questions

"Very." he nod than kisses me and I kiss back. Wait.

"Four!" I shout he puts his hands up innocently. "Your lucky so lucky," I sigh. "Lets dance?" I suggest and everyone cheers. Then Cant Hold Us by Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis comes on.

I dance with my friends and husband until about 1 a.m. I go to Tobias and whisper "want to go home?" He nods and announces that were leaving and to enjoy the rest of the party.

Christina comes up to me and says "Don't have to much fun we don't need another Mummy around here." and she winks.

"Christina !'' I scream while blushing furiously.

"Lets go Tris," Tobias shouted from the car. I started walking over to him and got to the car that me and Christina drove here in.

"Lets go home im exhausted." he chuckled which made me laugh.

We finally pulled up in front of a building parking and I asked "Where are we?"

"Home, its my wedding present to you." It was a an apartment building. We walked inside and he lead me to the elevator.

"aren't you afraid of confined spaces?" I pointed out , he nods

"Its only on the sixth floor," he said with a wink then added, "I think I can survive." I laughed and we got in the elevator. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers and he smiled down at me. This dress is so heavy and irritating , beautiful, but irritating.

We arrive on the sixth floor and I go to step out, but Tobias picks me up marriage style and says "it's tradition" I'm just laugh and them I nod "okay"
We get in and it's beautiful. "I'm gonna give you a tour, were obviously standing in the living room," gesturing to the room."over here is the kitchen" point towards the kitchen, " and down this hallway, he says pulling me "are rooms , two master rooms with connects bathroom, and two regular sized rooms. the other two doors are the bathroom and the hall closet." Pulling me to the room at the very end "and this is our room," he smiles and opens the door.
I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips,
"That's all I get??" he whines like a five year old.
"Defiantly not just get me out of this dress Christiana so put me in this on purpose," I say
"Why on purpose?" he wonders.
"She made me were one of my presents from last night, and she knows I can't get the dress off by myself." I groan.
" I help let me just change into my sweats." which he's already done doing "okay" coming over too me and unzipping the dress.
"Now I get why she said something about your presents being mostly for me, I figured but I didn't think you'd wear it." he laughs I shrug,
"Forced" I turn to him still half naked and then jump wrapping my legs around his waist and he grabs under my thighs. I wrap my arms around him,
"What are you doing Tris?" I lean and peck him
"You know exactly what I'm doing." I say leaning down and kissing him. he kicks the door shut, some how walks to a bed in the dark laying my flat and him hovering over me. He deepens the kiss and for the first time ever,

I face my seventh fear.

AN
Well I know it's short and a really late update but I'm sick and getting worse. it wrote this sitting in a hospital bed with an ivy in my arm. I wrote it on my phone so idk how well the edit is. like I said sorry for the late up date I'll post sooner it's not that I have writers block but it hurts to move an arm with an ivy in it until next time
VOTE
COMMENT
ILOVEYOUGUYS
-Suzanna