Chapter 30

AN: Welll I know I said this was going to be a fast forward but its going to just continue from where I ended, Even though Christina still has two months but the baby will be born in this chapter. And there is a lot of dialogue .

Tris POV

As soon as Tobias and I exit the elevator on our floor I see some girl in front of our door holding a toddler. I turn to Tobias and he shrugs. She looks oddly familiar and By the look on Tobias face when she turns around I know he knows her.

"Hey Four? remember me? Well I thought it was about time you got to meet your son." she says I stare blankly at her what did she just say.

I cleat my throat "What did you just say?" I ask

"I said, Four should be able to meet his two year old son." she says sarcastically.

"Your joking right?" Tobias ask

"No, Not from what I can remember. Two years ago, remember?"  The girl replies

"That kid doesn't even look like him!" I say I mean what kind of boy gets no looks from their father?

"Well he looks like his mother!" She snaps.

"Ali, If you want me to believe you im going to need a DNA test.I don't remember having sex with you" Tobias says

"You were pretty drunk since you were all upset about that girl  that dumped you." she said

"That girl was me you slut," I say.

"Im not a slut." She replies.

"Well when you make out with someone's boyfriend what else do you expect to be called." I question

"Not like I new he had a girlfriend" she retorts

"Yes  you did." Tobias says "And when I pushed you off you just kept kissing me. Now if you don't mind I would like a little bit of time with my wife." I smile even though Im beyond pissed, not at him but her.

'You married that tramp!" She screeches making the toddler cry.

"she's not a tramp. and I think you have a baby to take care of." He says back. Not waiting for her reply Tobias pulls me into our apartment and sits me down.

"So you slept with her?" I question.

"I don't know in all honesty." He mumbles, "After you stormed off I got really drunk I don't know what happened which is why  im going to demand a DNA test before anything. I love you, even if he turns out to be mine, remember that, nothing will change the way I feel about you." He say staring straight into my eyes.

"I know I love you too, I don't like the fact that if she did have your first kid that she got two things out of you. But I love you and will stand by you I promise." I replies hastily "Okay so lets tell her we need a DNA test it should take about a week in the labs before we get a result from anyone." We walk back into the hallway to the waiting girl and he says

"Were going to need a DNA test," Tobias states simply, "You should probably go home and we will settle this tomorrow."

And we did we sent the DNA into the labs know all we have to do is wait.

Christians POV (2 weeks later)

"Wait what?" She screams, "He might possibly have a two year old son!"

I nod, "The DNA results should be in soon" she sighs getting up from the couch in her so heavenly state of pregnancy, she's got about a month and a half before my little nephew arrives.

"Im hungry, are you hungry Tirs?" She questions from the kitchen.

"YEAH" I shout walking that way. Then I hear a boom, and then nothing, I walk into the kitchen to see Christina collapsed. I have to get her to the hospital, how? I call Will,

"Hello?" He answer,

"How fast can you be here?" I ask

"UHH I don't know thirty minutes?" He replies, "Why?" e questions,

"Nothing, Meet me at the hospital as soon as possible,

"Why?" he ask "Tris tell me what's wrong."

"Its Christy im getting Uriah to help me get here there. Okay"

"Okay Ill be there." I end the call then run down the hallway to Zeke and Uriah's, ii knock and Uriah answer.

"No time to explain follow me," I say running back to Christina's, and he follows. As soon as we enter he follows me into the Kitchen and I hear him say "Shit." underneath his breath, but soon enough her has her in his arms bridal style. We get to the hospital in ten minutes and get helped right away. Im not allowed to go back, because im not immediate family, I call Tobias.

"Hello?" He answer's.

"Can you come to the hospital?" I question numbly, im on the verge of tears, my best friends lying in some hospital bed and im helpless out here.

"Yeah why?" He question

"Ill tell you when you get here."

"okay," and with that he hangs up. Ten minutes after the call ends Will shows up. He immediately goes to the front desk demanding where Christina is.

"Are you immediate family?" She questions

"Yes im her god damn fiancé.": he nearly shouts at the lady who remains calm behind the desk.

"Okay, you may go back, she's in room 513." The lady says. He sees me and walks over to me.

"Let me know as soon as you know?" I question

"Of course." he replies sadly walking to the door which leads him to Christina. About five minutes later Tobias comes to me. Im in tears and in a very uncomfortable hospital chair. With out question he wraps me in his arms knowing I do not want to talk. Will walks back in and walks over to me.

"She's asking for you." He says looking at the floor..

'What's wrong? Is the baby okay? More importantly is she Okay?" I ask hesitantly.

"She said not to tell you and that she wants you." I nod and get up. Tobias gives me a reassuring squeeze to my hand and I walk silently to the back with Will.

AN: Sorry to leave you hanging. I need to save that. Oh and sorry about the results of the DNA test not being mentioned. I still love you guys, just seeing I got votes and likes brighten up my day. A lot of commotion in the last two chapters sorry things will get better. !

OH and Dedication goes to  Imatruedivergent. and PROPS I like your story about Tobias cheating and her falling foe Eric! never read one like it!

VOTE(:

COMMENT<3

<3 - Suzanna