Chapter 18:- Jealousy

{ Edited by @percabeth_13 }

AN: hey guys im so sorry I haven't updated I've been busy but guess what im in a music video ! ill give you the link once its on YouTube! I hope you like this chapter! oh and I want you guys to start voting who's POV I should do in the next chapter ! It will make my life 10x easier!

Tris POV

I wake up wrapped in Tobias' arms and he's snoring. He's so adorable and innocent when hes asleep. I move his arms off of me so I can get up to shower. I look down at my left hand to make sure the events of yesterday wasn't just a dream, and I'm satisfied when I realize it wasn't. I walk into the bathroom and strip, then hop into the shower. The warm water is so soothing and relaxing. After about 20 minutes of thinking about life I realize I should probably do all the actual shower stuff, so I wash my hair and body and then hop out. I put my hair up in a towel then wrap my body in another one, and realized I forgot my clothes again. Why does this always happen to me? I guess Tobias won't mind, and I'll just make him turn around if he is awake.

I walk out of the bathroom and Tobias isn't in the room, so I grab my clothes set them on a bed and start to get dressed. I'm in my bra and underwear grabbing my shirt as Tobias walks in. His eyes go wide like they're about to pop out of his head, and mutters a "Sorry", as I blush bright red and rush to get my clothes on.

Tobias POV

I walk in on Tris in her bra and underwear and I swear my eyes are about to pop out. I say "Sorry" but it comes out as a mutter, and she blushes bright red then hurries to get ready. She walks over to me and put her arms around my neck, before pecking my lips. I pull back slightly.

"Tris, your shirt is on backwards." She looks down takes it off then puts it on the right way. I smile and whisper "I like you with no shirt better." She whacks me upside the head and I pull her into a kiss that she wasn't expecting.

Its 7:30 and time for us to head to training. Me and Tris start walking and we get there at 7:45. All of them but Nash are here. He has 15 minutes to go, but its not a good idea to start the first day off late. At exactly 7:59 Nash walks in the door smirks at Tris and walk over to Leah and Justin. Did he just do that in front of me? Does this kids have a death wish or something?

"Okay guys, today we are just learning a couple of simple punches and kicks, tomorrow we will fight each other. At noon we will dismiss you for lunch. You will be back at 2 exactly, and we will continue."

After 3 hours of me and Tobias helping everyone learn the punches and kicks, its finally lunch. We decide on eating in the cafeteria so we can share the news. Me and Tobias walk hand in hand out of the training room after dismissing everyone.

"Tobias I forgot something, I'll be right back." I didn't want to tell him I had forgotten my ring. I had taken it off so I could help teach Chloe how to punch properly, but when I ran in it wasn't there. I look around puzzled and I see Nash hold it up.

"Looking for something?" He asks. I quickly grab it and say "Thanks." I'm about to walk out but he grabs my hand, and by instinct I punch him, but he ducks too quickly. "What!" I ask, very frustrated. He does his killer smirk and says back "You will be mine." I look puzzled, and say "What are you talking about?" He smiles.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." I shake my head "Uhm, no thanks I'm engaged and very happy." He was angry with my answer and goes to hit me. I block it and Tobias walk in.

He punched Nash. "Are you okay Six?" I nod. "Touch her again and you won't live to see tomorrow." He states calm and clearly as we walk out and into the cafeteria. Christina runs up to me and hugs me. "What are you doing in here? You never eat in here." I smile and show her my left hand and she literally squeaks so loud I think I may have lost my hearing capacities.

"OH MY GOD!" I laugh. "Christina, chill I have a very important question for you!" She looks worried. "What?" I smile. "Okay, two. One, will you be my maid of honor, and two, can you plan a wedding in two weeks?" I blurt out fast enough so she won't interrupt. She starts jumping up and down excitedly "OH MY GOSH! Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!"

Uriah, Zeke, Mar, Shauna, Will, and the rest of them hug and congratulate us. "Wait, you  said three weeks?" I nod, "Okay, I'm going to take you dress shopping tomorrow, and sorry Tobias, but you have to let her hang with me for lunch tomorrow." He nods and we all sit to eat.

AN : Okay do you guy want me to start the next chapter A) continuing their training for the day B)Tris and Toby at home making the list for the fighting C) next day at the fights... pick the POV in comments please sorry for the late update I was sick and tired and lots of busy stuff building up in school track and modeling COMMENT/VOTE