Chapter FOUR (; Lunch

{ Edited by @girl_with_the_books }

AN: The first 1-10 chapters are really short, only around100-500 words. I'm thinking about taking it down for all editing, but I decided otherwise. Enjoy.

Tris POV

Its the first time in two years that I finally agree to Uriah and Christina's constant begging for me to eat with them in the cafeteria, instead of eating alone in my apartment. They are so excited they practically dragme in there! Right before we go in I stop, and simultaneously Uriah and Christina say:

"Whats wrong? Aren't you excited to see all of your friends?"

They give each other a look that says, 'Did we both just say that together?', and Uriah continues.

"Come on Tris we all miss you, and you can't keep being a pansycake and laying around your apartment. You have to move on sometime!"

Christina gives me that reassuring look of hers that says: "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST COME IN WITH US?"

I nod as we enter, looking straight at the ground as we walk to the line to get food. All of my old friends (Marlene, Will, Zeke, Shauna, and.....Tobias), stare. Will gets up walks away from my table of friends picks me up in a huge bear hug,  shouting "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE MISSED YOU!"

He puts me down and I automatically get a little wave of dizziness and stumble slightly. Then I say "You know...  Around." I sigh and continue on with saying "I've just been busy. You can't have one of the highest ranking jobs on the compound and expect to have spare time."

Zeke seems to overcome the trance that he was in. I assume Four or Uriah told him what happened, one, because Four is his best friend and Uriah is his brother, and two because he runs up to me and gives me a great big hug that says 'I'm sorry'.

He then says: "Hey... Tris I'm having a get together at my house tonight, There will be games, movies..... and... Dauntless cake."

"Who will be there?" I ask

"EVERYONE, obviously, silly"

"Whose included in everyone?"

"Oh you know just the normal. Me, Uriah, Christina, Will, Peter, Shauna, Marlene, and- well, and Four. But, look, there's Dauntless cake!" With that I get a reassuring smile from Christina and Uriah.

"You had me at Dauntless cake!" I reply

AN: Hey guys I really enjoy writing this! I actually never thought I had it in me, but I guess I do! Thanks to my inspiration, Veronica Roth. She is amazing and a shout out to another Divergent writer who gave me some amazing advice, @TheDivergentWriter 

Xx