Chapter 27

AN: not edited sorry

Tris POV

I wake up and look down blushing. For once in my life Tobias isn't crushing me so I cant leave the bed. I lean down and grab his shirt witch goes to mid thigh, I shrug and walk over to my suitcase, I haven't unpacked. I grab all necessities. I go into the bathroom and shower. Once I get out walking back into the room Tobias is no longer there.  walk down the hallway that leads to the kitchen and there he is. Standing there all man and mighty, shirtless with his black sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips. I sneak up behind him going to scare him when he says

"I can hear you. You know that right?" and laughs turning around, I just scowl at him.

"No I didn't I wanted to scare you, you could have played along." I tell him very sternly.

"Well what's the fun of that?" he laughs again flipping the pancake.

"I don't know, but we actually have to go to work today so hurry and eat im showering, its 10 we have to be there at noon for simulations, their going through my fear landscape correct?" I ask, I just have to generate it so they wont see one of my fears.

"You don't have to they could go through Christina's or something?" He suggest.

"Its fine, but some of them will go through some of them will go through the same considering their is ten transfers and 9 dauntless so." he nods. we quickly get ready then head to the fear-landscape room.

Two years ago I was afraid of, not being in control, I had an inability to escapes a tank, therefore my weakness, I had to convince myself I was strong enough to break the glass, being stuck in the middle of the ocean again with being out of control, I fear being burned by flames,  and my last but not least being held at gun point being forced to shoot my family." just like when we were told I have blankness stares burning through me.

"Most of you will have anywhere from ten to fifteen fears in your fear landscape. That is the average number" recite Lauren from memory.

Just like Lynn , the Candor member Mikayla (One of the few who survived round one after ) ask "What is the lowest number someone has gotten?" I smile.

"in recent years," I recite "four." a small smirk from Tobias as he has his eyes trained on the floor, "but the second most would be six" I sound to cocky for my own good but it divert everyone's attention away from him and he looks up gratefully.

"You will not find out your number today,: I say "The stimulation is set to my fear landscape program, so you will experience my fears instead of your own." again reciting Lauren.. "For the purpose of this exercise. though, each of you will only face on fear. Just to get a sense of how they work." I point and give them numbers of the order they  will go in, and what fear they will receive, "since I have six fears and there's 19 of you all together, some of you will go through the same fear as one other person."

Nick(candor), Emma(erudite) and Alexis(dauntless) Fear 1

Nash(candor) and Austin(dauntless), Taylor(dauntless) Fear 2

Chloe(abnegation),Kayla(erudite) and Braxton(dauntless) Fear 3

Mikayla(candor), Jace(erudite) and Lina(dauntless) Fear 4

Justin(candor), Michelle(erudite) and Brent(dauntless) Fear 5

Lucy (amity) Casey(dauntless), Courtney(dauntless) Matt(dauntless)Fear 6

We get done by dinner time and everyone is hungry. "one more thing before you all leave." Tobias speaks up. "This is the last of your training. All of your scores will evaluate who stays and who leaves. there's 19 all together. Dauntless transfer or born, doesn't matter in the end nine of you will be leaving. Tomorrow will be a longer day and you will find out how many fears you have, on Friday you will be evaluated by dauntless leaders and they will score you. You are dismissed be back in this room at 8a.m tomorrow." and everyone leaves.

Once everyone has left Tobias turns to me and ask me "Home of cafeteria?"  I hmm and put my finger on my chin,

"Food then home considering we need to shop still." I say he grabs my hand and leads the way,

"Food it is." he replies, I laugh. we get in the cafeteria and she Christina sitting with Will, Uriah, Mar, Shauna, and Zeke. Christina is literally glowing I laugh at the analogy and Toby gives me and odd look. We walk over to them and Christina gets up and hugs me.

"Hey newly weds!" she chirps "Weird seeing your faces in here" she says Uriah mutters something under his breath.

"What was that Uri?" I ask and Marlene slaps the back of his head, she must have heard.

"He said nothing I handled is," she turns to Uri, "I guess If that's what happening and you want to joke about it, it wont happen for a long time with you" everyone burst out laughing. Well except Uriah who looks down right upset.

I turn to Tobias, "Will you pretty, pretty, pretty, please get me food?" I ask with my best puppy dog eyes. He rolls his.

"Tris you know I cant say no to those eyes, stop ill get you food." I do a victory dance as he's walking away.

"Oh and cake" I shout and they all laugh again and I hear him groan and mumble something to himself. I turn and sit next to Christina with enough space on my left for Tobias. About seven minutes later arms are over my head and placing food in front of me. "Thank you!" I say cheerily eating my ham sand which as he sits on the left of me. I lean and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey! That was not a kiss! I got you food and cake!" He exclaims I groan and lean into kiss hi, I brush my lips with his then pull back and put a small amount of my cake on his face. His cake everyone is laughing Zekes even on the ground

"Your..... face..... priceless..... bro" Uriah explain between laughs. he gives me an angry look before kissing me and now I have cake on my face I scowl at him.

"I think im going to bed early tonight." I retort again with everyone laughing and an upset looking Tobias. I swear everyone is staring at us. "But I still love you " I say while whipping the cake off my face then his.

We finish our food in peace and say goodbye to everyone, after me and Christina set up a date and a shopping day for her baby shower. Me and Tobias walk back to the apartment. we get there and I ask "Its 9:3. Do you wan to unpack or sleep?"

"Hmm, Lets unpack our bedroom and front room, then sleep?" he suggest. I nod and unpack our two front room boxes then I start hanging up and folding close. on I was finished I collapsed on the bed. "Tired?" Tobias ask changing into sweat. I nod and yawn, "are you going to change?" noticing im still in my clothes I groan.

"Get me one of your shirts or something." I say not moving from my current position. My eyes are closed and he tosses one of his t-shirts on my head, I smile at the familiar smell of him. I unbutton my jeans take them off and then my shirt, tugging his over my head. I didn't even care he was in the room.

"Jeez Tris, your such a tease." he says coming over to my dead body. He leans over and kisses me. I smile into the kiss then pull back getting under the covers. "ugh" he groan I laugh. "Not funny" he say sounding like a five year not getting a toy.

"Just turn off the lights and get into be." I say he follows my orders, "Good boy," I say pulling him close. I kiss him and it turns into a full blown make out session. I pull back laughing " I was tired you know." he smiles

"You said was, as in past-tense." I roll off him and say

"I still am, and we have to be up early, Eric would kill us if were late to work" I groan putting my head on his chest, yes I forced him to sleep on the right side so I could hear his heartbeat. I know stupid, but it helps me sleep. Im such a girl. "I love you"

He laughs, "I love you too" he mumbles into my hair kissing my forehead wrapping me in his arms and I fall asleep.

AN: I know very very uneventful. I Know im just like blanking on this story right now. Any suggestions? I didn't even edit it so im sorry. Oh and this chapter is dedicated to copper4.

 COMMENT<3

VOTE! (:

-Suzanna