Wanna read some no fanfction work of mine ?

If you love this story them check out my other channel sSuzannaarieee_ I write non Fanfiction on there here's a blurb for an upcoming story ! Called "I'm a blonde "

ANOTE:
*Warning if you're a blonde and you get easily upset because of dumb blonde joke please don't take them to heart. I'm a blonde myself.*

If you have read any of my stories you know that I have a first authors note titled something silly. If you have not read any of my stories WHAT ROCK WERE YOU HIDING UNDER?!? Just kidding, but seriously I suggest you read some of my stories.

I am a AMETCHURE writer meaning I'm not perfect there will be mistakes and spelling errors. I'll continually post when I can and as much as possible. I do reread each chapter before posting and fix any noticeable errors but I may still miss a few!
OH and please do not copy, steal, or post my work in you name on Wattpad or anywhere else. I spend a lot of time writing these and their my ideas, my thoughts i'd prefer not to have to report someone and get their account taken down etc. Thank You!
*this is not a Bridget Mendler fan fiction*

Dedication:
I dedicate this story to my supportive parents. I'm sure if I wanted to be hooker they'd support me in my decision.. Just kidding they'd probably drop kick me into tomorrow... no offence to hookers.

A Quote:
"You're hair color does not determine if your smart or not. You do. It's not like intelligence decides "oh your blonde you don't get to be smart." how dumb does that sound?" -Talia Carson

Rating:
I rate my books accurately and this is rated PG-13

A blurb:
"Great turn your back on me just like everyone else!" I shout.

"I wouldn't be the to talkTalia!" I frown at the use of my name. He's never called me Talia. Ever. "You're the reason this relationship just ended! I didn't want this!" He argues back. His eyes are watery and he looks so broken trying to hold back the unleashed tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I mutter repeatedly a single tear falling down my face.

"I'm Sorry's not going to cut it this time."He frowns. "I love you." I gasp and look up to see him walking away. That was the first time he ever said 'I love you" to me and now he's gone and its all my fault.

Copy Right Notice!
All chapters, prologues, epilogues, and trailers belong to me unless stated otherwise. I spend a great deal I time writing these chapters for you and don't appreciate people copying my work. I you see my work copied anywhere please inform me as soon as possible.

Any unauthorized copying and/ or broadcasting will result in infringement of copyright.

This is a copyright notice.
All prosecutors will be charged.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK!

All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2015 Suzanna Parish