Chapter 2

{ Edited by @girl_with_the_books }

AN: Just before you start reading, I've started editing all the spelling errors so there are  less of them, however the grammar sucks and a lot of the begining chapters don't make any sense and there's some repeating, just so you know. Oh, and the first 1-10 chapters are really short, around 100-500 words. I'm thinking about taking it down for all editing, but I decided otherwise. Enjoy.

Tris POV

He isn't alone, I find him there with some blonde bimbo.

"Well, I guess what we had wasn't special, was it?" I yell at him.

I climb back up the rocks, thinking of the blank expression he just faced me with. Once I'm far enough away from him I start crying. Tears cloud my vision, and I can barely see. I can feel my knees get week underneath me, and I fall to the ground.

I don't know how long I've been lying here and crying when I finally see Uriah and Marlene. They see me crying and stop in mid-step, I can see Uriah let go of Marlene's hand and rush to me.

"Tris!" He calls, "Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks me.

"I..." I pause to let out a loud sob, "saw Tob- Four.... Kissing another girl!" I manage to finally get it out before collapsing into sobs.

Uriah looks at me with confusion,  until I realise that no one knew we were together. I pull myself up into a sitting position and relayed everything that had happened, from when I almost got thrown into the chasm, onwards. When I've finished, a look of understanding, and rage comes onto his face. He almost seemed jealous. I think back to when we went zip-lining, and how I thought he had feelings for me! He really did.

He can't. We're too good of friends.

"Marlene? Wanna help me get her back to dorms?" He asks. She nods.

"Uriah, Marlene, you can't tell anyone, not even Christina!" I tell them, they agree and they walk me back to the dormitories.

Once we got there I lay down and quickly fall asleep.

AN : I do not own any of the books or characters they all belong to Veronica Roth!  I will update soon but how do you like so far?! Vote and comment!

Love you guys!

XX