Chapter 11

{ Edited by @girl_with_the_books }

Tobias POV

I wake up before Tris, but she's wrapped in my arms so instead of getting up and making her food or showering and waking her up in the process, I decide to pull her closer and kiss her forehead. She stirs a bit and rolls out of my grasp so I get up.

First I take a shower, and by the time I get out its 7:40. Tris is still sleeping, so I go into the kitchen and cook us breakfast. I made her favorite: chocolate chip pancakes and coffee. I go back into the room and sit on the edge of my bed and just look at her for a few minutes, until her eyes flutter open. She sees me looking at her and blushes and hides under the covers before saying "How long have you been looking at me for?"

I scoot closer and say "Not long, maybe 3 minutes." She uncovers her face and says: "What smells so good?" I smile and say: "Your favorite, I made-" I can't even finish my sentence before she hops out of bed. She almost falls over and winces. I had forgotten about her wounds. I walk over to her and help her to the table. She sits down and I bring her food.

Tris POV

Tobias brought me some food that he cooked while I was sleeping. I finally finish eating my breakfast and Tobias takes my plate away. Once he comes back from the kitchen and sits down next to me.

"Can I shower here? I don't have enough energy to walk back to my room right now." I ask him, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure." He replies. "Do you need something to change into? I have a t shirt and I think I have a old pair of small sweats?"

"Yes," I pause and look into his deep blue eyes. "Thanks, I really appreciate all of this. I really do love you." He smiles says "I love you too", then goes to get me something to change into. I start to stand up using the armrest as support, and as soon as I stand up a jolt of pain goes through me. I get all dizzy and I hit the floor. Tobias ran into of the room to come see if I was okay.

"Tris!" He shouts, coming towards me. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but can you help me get to the bathroom?"

"Yeah, but are you sure your going to be okay? I mean you can barely stand, let alone have a shower!" He says. He seems to think this over, then he adds, "I can get Christina if you'd like..." I shake my head.

"No its fine, do you mind helping me? Have a shower, that is." He looks shocked at first, then he nods. He carries me to the bathroom and sets me down. He goes back to the bedroom to grab my clothes and comes back in.

I try to lift up my shirt, but it hurts so he comes over and helps me.

Once he's finally done showering and dressing me I feel so much better. "Tobias?" I ask "Do you want to help me try and walk?"

"Its up to you." He responds, looking at me with a worried look on his face. "Are you up to it?"

"Yeah, I think I am." I say, tryinv to reassure him. He walks over to me and nods whilst I put my arm over his shoulder for support and, next thing I know, I'm walking.

"Wanna go to the cafeteria?" He asks me, no longer worried. "Get some dauntless cake and see some of your friends..." I nod. Before we leave I put my arms around his neck and kiss him, then we walk hand in hand to into the cafeteria.

In the corner of the cafeteria, see a pretty beat up person. Tobias stands there in shock. I try and see who it is. Eventually, I see.  

AN: Sorry guys, I know really boring. Just a filler chapter. I'm having a lot of writers block. I'll try and post as soon as possible. I have a modeling/casting interview tomorrow, and then my aunts, then Monday- Friday I have to study and I have mid terms so I'll try and post at least 1-2 times next week. I'll try and get a chapter up so you can see who hurt Tris! I love you! Comment/Vote!

XX