Chapter 32

AN: folloe my other account! @famouslyinfamous_ !! That's where my other stories non divergent related are! But still!

Tobias POV

I glance at the paper it reads

Results of DNA from parents (Or suspected parents)

Mother relation to child. Proven, child is Ali's

Father relation to child Not proven. Father is not Four.

I breathe a sigh of relief but at the same time I feel disappointed. Not that I wanted any ones kids that weren't Tris' but I do want a family.

"It's not yours. Thank God. " Tris whispers under her breath. "I wonder who the father is." she mumbles.

"Yeah and I wonder why she said it was mine." I growl, I think she was trying to mess up our relationship and I don't like that.

"Im not worried about that, we can ask her about that later. I'm just relieved that its not yours" She sighs, "Im the only girl allowed to have your kids." she states matter-of-factly "C'mon lets get some rest." i get up then pull her to her feet using a little extra force, and she stumbles into my chest. I laugh and she glares at me.

She gets on her tippy toes and i decide to help her out a little pulling her closer by the waist, and then her lips are on mine. "I'm happy your mine," i whisper in her ear kissing her soft spot behind her ear she bits her lip trying not to let out a moan, "Don't hold back I like when I'm the reason behind them."

She laughs a little a little bit I grab under her legs and carry her bridal style to our room dropping her on our bed. I climb over her.

"Remember when you had a fear of intimacy?" I ask and her face goes red and she looks to the side. I turn her face back to me "you look cute when you blush." causing her to turn more red.

He wraps her arms around my neck "Teasing not nice Four" she teases.

I growl burying my face in her neck "I hate when you call me that."

"I know but I don't like being teased about my no longer existing fear." I kiss her ravens up her neck then hover her lips,

"I'm sorry," I say then kiss her she wraps her arms around my neck, then her legs around my waist pulling my down on top of her.

"You're forgiven," she says against my lips and I smile and I know he felt it cause she smiles two.

soon enough she's playing with the hem of my shirt and I allow her to take it off.

I start playing with the hem if hers and pull it over her head. she always gets so self conscious I duck my head and kiss her stomach whispering 'beautiful' leading a trail of kisses from her belly button but up to her mouth.

"I love you" she whispers. tugging on my hair. Its grown out a bit from my short hair cut. She runs her hands down my chest to my belt and she undoes it easily. Then she moves onto my jeans' button slowly unzipping them. I know she's teasing me.

Once my jeans are off she goes back to kissing me. I moved my hands from her hair down her spine and I feel her shiver under my touch. I smirk and unbutton her jeans soon hers are off and she's in matching black bra and underwear.

Christina's worn off on her, she's always matching undergarment. She flips us so she's on top. Oh no Trissy, you don't get to take control that easily, I let her be happy for a few minutes before I flip us over again.

I reach for the clasp on her bra and...........

RING

RING

RING

I groan and Tris mumbles something along the line of "Way to kill a moment." That makes me laugh and finally I get up walk to the living room and answer.

"Hello?" I answer not bothering to look at caller i.d.

"Oh hey? Umm I just wanted to call and inform you that Christina woke up, she's doing better but she's resting just tell Tris." Will say.

"okay I will, We will be there tomorrow." I say into the phone.

"Okay see you later bye." and I hang up muttering a bye.

Tris walks out in the shirt I was wearing before well... yeah.. "What was that about?"

"Christina woke up Will said she's resting."

"Oh," she mutters

I look her up and down for teasing matter and she gets self cautious fiddling with the edges of the shirt trying to pull it down a little more. I walk over to her and lean down.

"Your perfect," I whisper, I kiss her "Lets go to bed," and I pick her up and lay her down gently then lay next to her cuddling her close. We fall asleep like we always do.

Her head resting on my chest, mine on top of hers, and she's encircled in my arms.

-------------------------

Tris POV

I wake up and Tobias isn't in bed. I go in to the bathroom and he's taking a bubble bath. I laugh at the sight.

"Aren't you a little old for bubble baths?" I question

"no ones ever to old for a bubble bath, especially this one its got jets." he says smiling.

"That sounds relaxing I say." hmm I wonder. I take off Tobias shirt and unclasp my bra and hen remove the last piece of clothing, yes in front of him.

"W-w-what a-are y-y-o-ou doing?" he stutters distracted

"Taking a relaxing bath with my amazing husband." I say sounding as innocent as possible.

"Okay, There's not a lot of room" he says almost regaining full strength of his voice. Almost. I laugh,

"I didn't plan on sitting next to you." I says getting in then kissing him.

----------------------------------------

AN: I assume you know where it went from there...... Lol can I get 50 likes? (:

You guys are seriously the best readers ever!

Read my other story, http://www.wattpad.com/story/13841889-saving-the-kingsley-brothers

and follow my other profile @famouslyinfamous_

COMMENT<3

VOTE(: