Chapter 23 Bacholors Patry!

AN: as I said split chapters.
Edited by @sprinkle_of_zalfie
Tobias POV

"It's fine I'll see you tomorrow." I lean down to kiss her. Tonight is going to suck without Tris. I don't know how long we stood there kissing before we pulled apart, to catch our breath and she surprises me with another one of her sweet kisses. Christina opens the door and says "Enough! Four shoo. Tris get your ass in here and enjoy the party."

"Fine" we mutter I kiss her cheek one last time and Christina drags her into the apartment , I laugh and hear Tris shout "I love you." I laugh again,

"I love you too." I'm worried for her, Christina said something to me earlier about how Tris' presents were more for me then poor Tris, I laugh at the memory. I walk the five door to Zeke and Uriah's, knock twice, and once they let me in there is a Groom to be table full of "FUN" games and all I could think is "OH NO"

"Don't be a party pooper! This is your last night a single man." Did I say that out loud?

"Uhh Uriah technically, I'm not single, it's the last night that I'm an unmarried man, but I'm not single." I say sternly so I know he understands what I'm saying.

"Okay, okay." he says putting his hands up in defense.

"Okay get in here and lets get this party started." Zeke yells.

"Okay but guys, no getting too drunk, we have place a to be and I have a person to marry tomorrow, and I don't want to have hungover idiots at my wedding." Will, Zeke and Uriah laugh at this. At first we really didn't do anything, we each started with one beer, I made a rule one beer every two hours, so no one would get too drunk and they could sober up some before the next day.

"But I only have to walk down the aisle and stand there!" Uriah complained.

"I don't care, we have to get up early anyways. End of discussion," Uriah grunts and nods his head, "What do you guys want to do it's like 8:30?"

"Lets play something?" Uriah suggested. when he thinks of games they're never good, especially when they're 'only' boy games. "OOH I know, lets play, Name that substance?"

"NO!" Me, Zeke and Will all yell.

"Please, please, please please," he said about fifty times before we all agreed.

"Fine lets play."

"How exactly do you play?" Will asks, he's one lucky son of a gun if he has never played this.

"OH. Okay so one person gets blindfolded, and another person gives the blindfolded  person a substance to eat or drink, then you guess what it was." Uriah explains.

"Seems legit, lets play." Will says.

"Okay who wants to be blindfolded first?" I ask looking around the room, "Okay Will since you have never played, you can be first and well since it's my party I'll give you the substance." I say he has a priceless "SCARED SHITLESS" look and it's great! I hand him the blindfold to put on and he does. Hmm now I have to think of something to give him. Well I have Dauntless cake, but that's too much of a treat, I whisper in Zeke's ear, "Get me the hot sauce." which he does, and it's not only hot sauce, it's the world's hottest hot sauce. I laugh and put a piece of the cake on a spoon, put some sauce on top and say "Open wide."

He takes a bite and at first he's says mhh. But that lasts about 2 seconds before he jumps out of his chair yelling "Why the fuck would you put hot sauce on dauntless cake! You are a horrible person!" He takes off his blindfold and is greeted with all of us laughing and Uriah on the floor, while Zeke doubles over in laughter. "Okay well do I get to go now?" We all nod and he smiles deviously. "Okay Uriah, Take a seat and close them eyes." Uriah's follows the instructions and Will grabs ketchup, mustard, mayo, and relish out of the fridge. This can't be good. He mixes is all together, "Open wide," He places the spoon in Uriah's mouth. Uriah instantly spits it out.

"I don't know what else there was, but Ketchup and relish were definitely involved." He grabs his beer and chugs it.

"Its was Mayo and Mustard too," Will says. After all of us go about five times we decide its time to stop. Its 1:30.

"Lets just watch movies and try to sleep, I have to be up at 9:30." I say. They all nod, "I'm putting on Transformers, No complaining," I announce. Once the movie is in Will is out and so is Zeke, guess they were tired, and Uriah's zoning out.

I can't sleep. Tris is too busy filling my thoughts. I can't wait for tomorrow, she will be mine. Forever, and always, just like I always wanted. I never wanted to have that slut kiss me and Tris ignore me for two years. Beatrice, I swear, she is so hard headed and stubborn, but I love her. I'll see you tomorrow. With that I think I finally doze off, cause next thing I know, I wake up to some loud banging on the door. I look at the clock, Shit..........................

An; I know its not long, im so very sorry, I didn't want to wait. But the next chapter will defiantly be longer. I struggled with this one, I don't know what to do with the boys. but ahh the wedding who's excited??? Well I am. can not wait March 21

Oh I have blog now! http://sznnparis4.wix.com/book defiantly check it out, it will have a lot of book reviews on what to read. It will also have movie post like the fault in our starts. ? well any questions feel free to ask !

I love you guys ! And mostly Veronica Roth

Shout out to nicest comment?

VOTE (:

COMMENT <3

If you really like this Follow Me ill follow back !

-Suzanna