Chapter 28

Tris POV

All the initiatives had around the same fears. The least amount of fears we had were 8and those were Chloe's. She had pretty normal fears as did most of the others. The feared

Chloe(abnegation) was afraid of nine thing. 1. Germs. 2. She was afraid of heights. 3. confined spaces. 4. Being in love. 5. dying. 6. having to kill her family (normal). 6. drowning. 7. spiders. and 8. rejection.

The rest of the initiatives had plenty of fears along the lines of, death love, different types of bugs, etcetera. Even though we started at 8a.m. it was sometime near dinner when we finished. I was exhausted and im sure Tobias was. Crying, screaming, and initiative literally scared shitless, all of that could exhaust a person.

In the cafeteria Tobias and I sit with all our friends , yes we all have food filled apartments but we like each other that much ! I got dauntless cake and lasagna. I try I eat nice but I'm hungry and tired so it's not working.

"Tris slow down before you choke !" Tobias shout which makes me choke how wonderful. he's patting my back while I cough up a lung. "Told you" he mumbles. I glare

"No I only choked cause you shouted!" I say in my defense.

"Okay okay ! sorry ! why are you eating so fast anyway?"

"I'm tired" I mumble barley audible.

"Let's go home then" he says and stands up. We say bye to everyone.

"Give me a piggyback ride?" I plead with puppy eyes, he rolls his eyes.

"Your so lazy " he says once I'm on his back.

"I prefer highly motivated to do nothing " I say matter of factly. he laughs I kiss his cheek and once were in the elevator to our floor I get off his back. We walks to the door and unlocks it. Mostly everything's unpacked besides the box I pans in the kitchen we kind of just take those out and put them back when we use them.

We walk back to the room and I open my under garments drawer and see nothing but lingerie and a note from Christina that reads "this is for Tobias sake you SAINT! i love you Tris!" I groan loudly.

"What's wrong Tris?" Tobias ask walking over to my dresser. I hand him the note and he reads it looking in my drawer laughing. "where -did -she -put -your -other -stuff?" He ask between fits of laughter.

"I don't know she probably chucked it out a window " I say internally groaning again. Wait I can so use this to my advantage. "I'm going to shower" I say grabbing the most covering price walking into the bathroom and I also grabbed one of his shirts so he doesn't suspect anything.

AN: Okay this is like a to be continued chapter, but im going camping to get away from everything and I was going to finish and update sunday but I wont be home. So this will hold you over and I WILL update by TUESDAY at the latest. Im kind of in writers block with trying to find a conflict to throw in there to fuck everything up. Chapter 30 is going to be a fast forward to two moths later when Chrissy has her baby and there's a surprise. Well I love you guys if you have any suggestion what to write message or comment!!

COOMENT<3

VOTE(:

-Suzanna