Chapter 5 Pre Zekes party

{ Edited by @girl_with_the_books }

AN: The first 1-10 chapters are really short, only around 100-500 words. I'm thinking about taking it down for all editing, but I decided otherwise. Enjoy.

Tobias POV:

I can't believe that Tris actually agreed to coming to Zeke's house for the party! She even knew I was coming. Maybe she forgave me. No. I don't think she did, if she did she wouldn't have said that comment about Dauntless cake. Maybe I will never win Tris's heart back. I still love her so much, and I can't even explain to her why I cheated.

I feel something hit my head, and I turn to try and figure out what it was.

Zeke.

"Bro, your supposed to be helping me set up, but all your doing is sitting around deep in thought!" He yells, coming to sit next to me.

"Sorry, I guess I got caught up in my own thoughts" I reply "How long 'till people start arriving?"

"10 minutes," He says, standing up. "We're almost done setting up, no thanks to you!"

In less than 9 minutes we hear a knock on the door, and it's Marlene, Will, Shauna and Peter. Where are Uriah, Christina and Tris?

Tris POV

"OUCH! CHRISTINA THAT HURTS!"

"Beauty is Pain. Deal with it."

"First I have to deal with you practically poking my eye out with a pencil stick, then-" I'm interrupted by her saying "Eyeliner! Its called eyeliner!"

"Okay you jabbing my eye out with EYELINER" I sure to say 'Eyeliner' dramatically. "Now I have to deal with you jabbing bobby pins into my head!"

"Oh, come on, look! You look hot!"

"And who exactly am I supposed to be looking HOT for?" I say with rage. If it were up to me, I would have gone in my black sweats, T-Shirt, and Hair in a pony-tail. First I agree to going, now I have to let Chrissy Barbie doll me up to look like a hooker! No literally, she has me in a thigh high, tight, black dress that has a lace back, some knee high boots with fishnet tights, extremely dark eye make-up, and my hair is in some half-ponytail, half bun, half out thing.

"Oh, Tris! We all know you just can't wait to get back with Four!" She calls, looking me in the eyes. Only her and Uriah know what happened and now she's saying this! It just makes me want to explode.

Calmly, I say "Chrissy, you know why I can't do that. No matter how much I love Four, he broke my heart and he doesn't love me." All she does is shake her head as we head out for Zeke's Place.

Uriahs POV

I just got to Zeke's and almost everyone's here except Tris and Cristina, and I can't help but think aloud "Where are they?"

Marlene gives me a look and says 'they're girls, their probably just getting done and on their way now.' No more than 12 seconds later we hear a knock on the door.

AN: Thanks to my readers and Veronica Roth! So excited, literally re-watching the trailerfor Divergent thousands of times. This is my last post for today, I will post tomorrow or Sunday when I get a chance. The next chapter is really long, I'm not even halfway done and its at 700+ words, so be excited. School starts back up Monday so I will try my hardest to keep this updated and post as frequently as possible!

Xx