Chapter 29

Dedication to : ali1517 because you've been consistent in  commenting (very funny) and voting, and said something about wanting your name in the story? Well it will be!

Tris POV 

We just finished the last initiative and are about to go make finale cuts. This is going to be a long discussion between Tobias, Eric, Tori, Zeke, Uriah and myself. We all go back to Tobias' and my place so we can have privacy and currently im getting six beers, one for everyone. We sat around comparing scores and arguing about who the best and worse were.

Everyone was told to meet up in the dining hall at 8, but we get there at 7:30 to set everything up for the banquet. by 8 everyone has filed in and the room is very noisy. Eric goes up to the microphone and clears his throat then says the exact thing he said two years ago when I was hearing this speech.

"We aren't big on speeches around here. Eloquence is for the Erudite." everyone laughs, "So, im going to keep this short. Its a new year, and we have a new pack of initiatives. and a slightly smaller pack of new members. We offer them our congratulations. We believe in bravery. We believe in taking action.  We believe in freedom from fear and in acquiring the skills to force the bad of our world so that the good can prosper and thrive. If you also believe in those things we welcome you." He calls Tobias forwards to speak and he walks to the microphone.

"Tomorrow, in their first act as members, our top ten initiatives will choose their professions, in the order of which they are ranked." he says, "The rankings. I know are what everyone is really here for. They are determined by a combination of three scores. The first being from level of combat, the second from the stimulation stage, and from finale evaluation. The ranks will now appear on the screen behind me," on queue the ranks appear.

1.Chloe(abnegation)

2.Braxton(dauntless)

3.Nick(candor)

4.Nash(candor)

5..Michelle(erudite)

6.Brent(dauntless)

7.Alexis(dauntless)

8Jace(erudite)

9.Lina(dauntless)

10.Justin(candor)

All the initiatives are happy well that is except the ones who didn't get a score.

~~~~Chloe's POV~~~~~~ 

"The ranks will now appear on the screen behind me," on queue the ranks appear behind four on the board.

1. Chloe I was number one. Im breathless. Michelle my best friend got 5, she runs over to me and hugs me.

"Your ranked number one Chloe! Can you believe it? that's amazing!" She screams in my ear, hugging me, and I hug her back. I've gotten used to affection and everything, ever since I got my boyfriend after Tris' wedding. Nick and me started getting close after the whole thing with Nash. I told and he wanted to make sure I was safe at all times. there's only three people that know, Tris, Nick, and Michelle.

A few seconds later I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone kissed my cheek, looking up I see Nick, I smile and greet him saying Hi. he replies,

"You did amazing babe its not surprising you got ranked number one! "He says placing another peck on my lips.

"Well look at you number three! Your ahead of Nash!" I say instantly regretting saying his name cause his smile turns into a frown, he hates Nash as much as I do. He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him.

"We don't speak of that ass," he says frowning, I nod and hug him back putting my arms around his neck. we broke apart and I saw Tris walking towards us.

"Good jobs guys you deserve that rankings you both got," she replied hugging me.

"No thank you Tris, you've helped me in so many ways." I say smiley while Nick intertwines our hands.

"Oooh got a boyfriend for yourself? When did that happen? And no problem at all its really my job." she replies and I blush.

"About a day or so after your wedding, after the incident," she frowns  I suppose remembering what I told her.

"He hasn't tried anything right?" she questions sternly I shake my head but Nick replies for me.

"No he hasn't iv kept and eye on her" coming up behind Tris was Four, even though I know his name is Tobias I don't mention that around other people cause I know not a lot of other people know, even his wife  calls him Four. Four puts a finger over his lip indicating me not to mention he's there and the wraps his arms around Tris kissing her cheek, he smile is almost instant, they're so cute. I laugh.

"Hey guys good job, and great ranks. Are you too a couple" he says to us

"Thank you Four, an yes" me and Nick reply simultaneously. he nods.

"she's almost just like you Six, except her boyfriend is another initiative. and congrats." he smiles, he's  in a good mood. I guess attitude change after the wedding and now that were members.

"Well I would hope she's not seeing her instructor says Tris turning around in his arms to glare at him," he puts his hands up and we all laugh including Tris. "We'll see you guys later," shays Tris walking away dragging Tobias. I turn to Nick,

"What do you want to do to celebrate?" he ask I get on my tippy toes and kiss him,

"I don't lets go have fun or something" I replied.

~~~~Nash POV~~~~

I got Fourth? fourth? Below both Chloe, that little slut, and her new boyfriend Nick? What the hell. I see Tris over there talking to them and Four behind her walking up and then wrong his arms around her. Man I lost both girls, even considering the fact that Tris was never mine who cares. I walk over to Alexis the dauntless girl who came in seventh and said Hi.

"Hey," she replies, "You came in fourth right?" she questions

"Yeah and seventh?" se nods "Well I wanted to come over and ask to see if you wanted to celebrate together?" she looks confused "Not in that way a fun way, go do something."

"OH well we can go zip lining my older sister took me! it was so much fun!" She replies jumping up and down

"That does sound pretty fun, and with a pretty girl it should be even more fun," I replied and she blushes "Lets go?" I question and she nods grabbing my had leading me through the crowd.

~~~~~Tobias POV~~~~~~

Me and Tris start to walk back to my apartment and once we get out of the elevator I see a girl holding the a little boy. Tris gives me a look and I shrug my shoulders. The girl turns around and its Ali, the girl I cheated on Tris.

"Hey Four? remember me? Well I thought it was about time you got to meet your son." she says

WELL SHIT.

AN: Well Shit. What do you guys think? You got a look inside Chloe's new coping life, and Nash he's going to be happy with the dauntless girl. what about Ali and Toby's son? Do you think its his or not? DNA test maybe? what's Tris' reaction going to be. Oh and I've been rereading the first couple chapters so I could edit them and realized they were horrible everything, grammar, only 100-200 words? and just horrible so I wanted to thank all of you who stuck wit me throughout the story!!!!! I don't know how soon I can update sorry ):

Dedication obvi to : ali1517

COMMENT<3

VOTE(:

-Suzanna