Imagine Hvitserk and Ubbe loving you both

Start from the beginning

The water of the lake was cold, but not in a way it annoyed you. Besides you had to much distraction with Ubbe pulling out his clothes. You stroke your hands over your face, stroking the strains of wet hair out of your face, not being able to look away from him. Your eyes followed the muscles through his chest, the strength in his arms, following every step of his naked body while he stepped into the water. You felt insecure, not because you were naked to, not because it was Ubbe but because what Hvitserk had said, that they would prove their loyalty towards you, towards each other. The lake wasn't deep, deep enough to swim but not that deep so you couldn't stand. His chin floated over the surface while he slowly swim closer to you. 'Did your father liked the fish?' He asked. You smiled, appreciating the fact he tried to get the tension away out your body. When he was close enough you wrapped one arm over his shoulder, around his neck. His hand traveled to the small of your back, pulling your body against his, skin against skin.
'He was very proud for once.' You whispered, stroking your hand over his head while you studied his face. 'Why are we doing this?' You asked softly, connecting your forehead with his.
'Because I love you. Remember the first time I saw you?'
'Yes, I was trading stinky fish.' You pulled your nose up and he chuckled.
'Exactly, stinky fish and I still saw you standing.' He made his point. You rubbed your nose aside his, kissing him in a short moment. He wrapped his both arms around your body and you smiled, insecure, against his lips.
'But Hvitserk,' You began.
'We are young, he loves you equally, let us all three have this. If you need to choose one day, so be it but until then you need to let go of that fear Y/n.'
'I don't want to set you against each other.' You started desperate. Knowing that you maybe one day would have to choose, you rather choose none of them then.
'If Ivar can't tear us apart, you neither.'
'Ivar is your brother.'
'And you our lover. Trust us.'
'I do.' You nodded softly. From meeting on, you trusted the Ragnarssons, or at least those two. About the other two you weren't even starting to talk. He kissed you again, tenderly, while his fingers started to explore your body, the curves of your breast, your ass and in some way, the water, Ubbe, the imagine of that scared feeling faded under water, leaving you not restless in his care, what wasn't hardly more than the sweet touch of his fingertips on your skin.

Covered underneath his furred cloak you walked closely aside Ubbe to his house. The moon stood high and you skin didn't felt cleaner after that bathing in the lake with Ubbe. You giggled about his joke when you walked into his house only to meet Hvitserk, sleeping on the bed. 'Really?' You asked with a smile, turning around to Ubbe who stood aside you, laughing with his own brother. He shared this house, not only with Hvitserk but also with his other brothers, the fear that they would show up was tempered by Ubbe his reassuring. Sigurd was out hunting and Ivar with Floki. Seeing Hvitserk lying there was kind of temping, to wake him up. He looked so peaceful, so innocent.
'Go on.' Ubbe gave you a little push before he walked back in the other room. You heard him taking a cup so you looked back to Hvitserk. Slowly walking over to the bed, crouching aside it.
'Hvitserk.' You asked softly, tugging his shoulder. He groaned something, turning for the better but not waking up. You bited your lip, over thinking your own thoughts. You looked over your shoulder, but no Ubbe. You placed your hand aside Hvitserk his head on the bed and placed your lips on his. It took him a few seconds before he reacted, opening his lips to yours. His hand found your neck, pulling you over his body on the bed, you giggled while he turned his body around on his stomach, embracing you totally.
'The best way to wake up with, is with that cute giggling of yours.' He said hoarse.
'It looked so tempting, sorry I waked you, couldn't really resist.' You caressed his face, searching his eyes in the darkness.
'See how hard it is for me to resist you.' He commented on his earlier words of today to touch you. He tickled you and you started laughing again, slapping him against his shoulder until you came short of breath.
'Hvitserk!'
'Yes, love.' He smiled down, kissing you eagerly. You laid your hands on his neck, enjoying his weight, enjoying his taste, hardly noticing Ubbe joining on the other side of you until he kissed your neck, a hand traveling down over your body.
'Stop it, the both of you.' You tried to be stern but really, you had lack in confident.
'Repeat that again but more demanding now.' Hvitserk advised you, looking over you to his brother who chuckled.
'Please boys.' You begged again.
'We won't harm you Y/n.' Ubbe promised. You turned on your back, looking from the one to the other.
'But I'm afraid of harming the both of you.'
'We manage, we survive, we are brothers, not even a woman as fair and beautiful like you can take us down.' Hvitserk smiled.
'For everything a first time.'
'Sush Y/n.' Hvitserk stopped you, placing his lips there were you couldn't complain again. You gave up, let them both have you for the moments you could. Ubbe was right and you knew deep inside you were the most lucky girl Kattegat had. Hvitserk let loose of your lips but you got Ubbe his in the place. Hvitserk trailed his hand down, pulling your dress up like he did that afternoon, caressing your skin up ... and you let him for you fully were committed to Ubbe with your lips. Hvitserk moved his hand up, between your tights and your gasped by the feeling it caused within you.
'We won't harm you.' Ubbe promised your lips as Hvitserk started to rub you there. You hardly could focus on Ubbe, to caught up in the feeling. They promised you to prove themselves, be sure they did, on many different ways until you hardly could tell how many different ways there were to do certain things. Leaving you completely tired between their bodies.

Waking up you did between the heat of their bodies. You opened your eyes, looking towards Hvitserk who was smiling down to you. 'Rise and shine.' He greeted you with a cocky grin.
'Hardly.' You whispered. He stroke your hair out of your face and laid his head aside yours, stroking his fingers through it.
'You're a tight sleeper.'
'What did you expect after this night.' You yawned and he chuckled softly. You snuggled your face against his shoulder and took in his smell, placing a kiss on his collarbone. Hvitserk pulled a little back, admiring your sleepy head before he placed his lips softly against yours.
'You enjoyed?' He asked then a little amused.
'I don't feel my body.' You stretched, way to tired to get up in the first place. 'Yes, thanks to you boh.'
'All our pleasure.' Hvitserk bowed his head. You slapped him against his head and looked to the other side towards Ubbe who was still sleeping.
'Do you both have somewhere important to be?' You asked finally, turning back to Hvitserk.
'What is important is in this room.' He winked.
'Funny.'
'No. You can catch on to some sleep, we will be here when you wake up.' He reassured you. You murmured something hardly understandable before snuggling up in his embrace again, knowing having them both was very selfish and dangerous in some way but hardly caring in the moment.